Better Call Saul

workingcinderellaman

FYI- The music when Mike steals the money is

Chris Joss- Tune Down.

Pretty cool Jazz guitar tune with a funky vibe.

• Like 1

“I’m confused, the state of Pennsylvania can extradite people for returning lost property? Wow, that is one bold state legislature.”
  • Like 2

This show is simply awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree, if I had to pick it to pieces, I thought last night's show 3-23-15-might have been the weakest,

but still very entertaining. Even the weak shows are great.

I want Chuck to get better, he adds so much.

You are so correct ReRushed. I watch other shows, Justified, Americans TWD...But week in week out, Vince Gilligan keeps me focused.

I almost always doze off during most other TV shows...not BB or BCS

After last night's episode, I think this big lawsuit planted the seeds for Jimmy to turn into Saul. Either he will win big in the case and it will make him greedy and corrupt or he will lose so bad that it ruins his career and he has to change his name and how he practices law. I'll go with he loses the case in humiliating fashion and is ruined.

After last night's episode, I think this big lawsuit planted the seeds for Jimmy to turn into Saul. Either he will win big in the case and it will make him greedy and corrupt or he will lose so bad that it ruins his career and he has to change his name and how he practices law. I'll go with he loses the case in humiliating fashion and is ruined.

I'm betting that he'll win big, but HHM will f**k him over. Remember how Kim was questioning him about how Chuck's business is also the company's?

Chuck was sloppy, he allowed Jimmy to use his HHM code to access case law. Hamlin will use that to screw him, just like he did at his celebratory cake. How awesome was that scene?

“You can’t say it’s private if a hobo can use it as a wigwam! —That’s the standard, right, if animals or vagrants can get in?

• Like 2

Like Breaking Bad, everything on Better Call Saul clicks. Entertaining and intelligent television. Could it be the greatest television universe ever created?

Homicide/the Wire

Person of Interest- from the ashes of 9/11, a man creates a god....to protect us.

No doubt. As far as Network tv goes Homicide is at or near he top of the most underrated and under apreciated shows of all time. Cable is a differnet beast altogether. The episode where Vincent D'onofrio gets caught between the train and the platform may be the best hour network tv ever produced.

So this is how Jimmy distances himself from Chuck?

I get it now. So he will want nothing to do with the McGill name.

This season has been about beating Jimmy down so much he becomes Saul.

Brilliant.

• Like 1

I think I appreciate the character of Jimmy/Saul even more than I appreciated Walter White.

Appreciate is a strange word to use. I find nothing to "appreciate" the character of Walter White. I appreciate Bryan Cranston's performance, but not the character. He's a horrible human being.

Jimmy/Saul is a different case. He seems to struggle with his decisions in ways Walter White never did.

• Like 3

I think I appreciate the character of Jimmy/Saul even more than I appreciated Walter White.

Appreciate is a strange word to use. I find nothing to "appreciate" the character of Walter White. I appreciate Bryan Cranston's performance, but not the character. He's a horrible human being.

Jimmy/Saul is a different case. He seems to struggle with his decisions in ways Walter White never did.

I never turned on Walt like most people eventually did.

But appreciation of a villainous character is fundamentally different than appreciation of a villainous person. One is make believe.

Edited by KenJennings

“He has reached a level of douchebaggery that will live on for generations, passed down by windtalkers and the like.”

I appreciate that Walter was a good person that got turned by a fatal illness and a cut throat culture that did not adequately compensate nor insure teachers. How different it is where I live!!

What is compelling about Walter White is how he gradually turned and usually had a significant reason for each evil act.

.edit

Edited by Gabrielgil513

I appreciate that Walter was a good person that got turned by a fatal illness and a cut throat culture that did not adequately compensate nor insure teachers. How different it is where I live!!

What is compelling about Walter White is how he gradually turned and usually had a significant reason for each evil act.

.edit

I simply do no understand this position when it comes to rationalizing that Walter White was some what justified in doing what he did. Push away any responsibility on Walter White's part! He destroyed his family and people's lives for a justified reason!