Citibank presale

LedRush

I bought tix one time for one of those presales and you had to use the credit card... Not only to get into the sale, but to actually make the purchase. Not sure if that's true here, but it was for Sting. Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

I bought tix one time for one of those presales and you had to use the credit card... Not only to get into the sale, but to actually make the purchase. Not sure if that's true here, but it was for Sting.

Same here,

But it was for Rush.

so then, if you use a friend's credit card, does anyone know if you can still get the ticket, I mean, is it a PDF delivery and they can just transfer it to you?

IIRC...you CAN get in to GET the tickets, but you have to use a Citibank card to actually make the purchase. I seem to remember trying for another tour a few years ago, and I got to a certain point and then "SORRY!!! YOU NEED A CITIBANK CARD!!"

so then, if you use a friend's credit card, does anyone know if you can still get the ticket, I mean, is it a PDF delivery and they can just transfer it to you?

When you buy the ticket, you will probably be prompted to provide a shipping address, which does not have to be the same as the billing address.

Or you can just give your e-mail address for electronic delivery.

IIRC...you CAN get in to GET the tickets, but you have to use a Citibank card to actually make the purchase. I seem to remember trying for another tour a few years ago, and I got to a certain point and then "SORRY!!! YOU NEED A CITIBANK CARD!!"

It's called the "Citibank" presale, that didn't tip you off that you needed one of their cards to do it ;)

It's called the "Citibank" presale, that didn't tip you off that you needed one of their cards to do it ;)

Hey, we're desperate and looking for loopholes!!

I also found a pretty lame selection for Newark, and no gold VIP at all. Passed on a few silver VIP that were only a row or two better than what I've already scored. Edited by Stan Getz

Hey, we're desperate and looking for loopholes!!

^^^that^^^ Why not try, I always say!

• Like 1

WOOOOOOO!!!!! Front floor section Row 21 seat 12!!!! How Epic is that! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

For Chicago, the seats were really random. It took a dozen searches before I hit that. It only consistently searched for one seat. More than one it didn't find any. Funny that I hit that and went back for more and Seat 11 next to me came up. Why it didn't let me buy both when I searched for two is bizarre.

• Like 3

WTH? Trying the citi presale for St Paul and the only option is gold/silver vip packages?

I found the same thing. VIP Gold and Silver.

I didn't need any Citi passcode for Ticketmaster to get my ticket for the St. Paul show. I used a Citi credit card to make the purchase, but I received no message saying I needed a Citi card, passcode, or anything.

• Like 1

WOOOOOOO!!!!! Front floor section Row 21 seat 12!!!! How Epic is that! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

For Chicago, the seats were really random. It took a dozen searches before I hit that. It only consistently searched for one seat. More than one it didn't find any. Funny that I hit that and went back for more and Seat 11 next to me came up. Why it didn't let me buy both when I searched for two is bizarre.

You should get a free Meet & Greet just for scoring that Magical Ticket!! :haz: :haz:

• Like 4

WTH? Trying the citi presale for St Paul and the only option is gold/silver vip packages?

I found the same thing. VIP Gold and Silver.

I didn't need any Citi passcode for Ticketmaster to get my ticket for the St. Paul show. I used a Citi credit card to make the purchase, but I received no message saying I needed a Citi card, passcode, or anything.

THEN I put in the Citi presale code (first six digits of the credit card), and the Citi Pre-Sale tickets became available. I could choose from VIP Gold, VIP Silver, AND the Citi Pre-Sale tickets.

You should get a free Meet & Greet just for scoring that Magical Ticket!! :haz: :haz:

I'm just happy with the seat I got. Absolutely a freak of nature out of thousands of seats that I plucked that one. Funny thing is I had a good seat on Ticketmaster but brainfarted and hit the back button to correct the shipping option and lost the seat. Now I'll never win the lotto. :rage:

Couldn't get 2 for Chicago the instant it became available for Citi presale. Only thing it'd pull was 1 in sec. 309.

"Membership doesn't have it's privileges" should be their motto.

I already have tickets to Chicago and was killing some time this afternoon after seeing the presale in my email trying to get better tickets. From 1 to 2 EST I spent the time finding tickets and putting them back. During that time hours after the presale started I pulled up

101 Geddy side 3 section back lower bowl. Row 13j

Floor section 3 row 25 which was the best I got and probably should have bought to re-sell but I am not into the hassle.

Floor section 4 and 6 multiple times with closest being 4th row in section 4.

For whatever reason it simply quit letting me search so it might be sold out now. It says try again later.

I was just trying to get lucky and pull up something really close. It seems to still have Silver VIP packages

This was all for 2 seats..

Edited by Running Rebel

Couldn't get 2 for Chicago the instant it became available for Citi presale. Only thing it'd pull was 1 in sec. 309.

"Membership doesn't have it's privileges" should be their motto.

I already have tickets to Chicago and was killing some time this afternoon after seeing the presale in my email trying to get better tickets. From 1 to 2 EST I spent the time finding tickets and putting them back. During that time hours after the presale started I pulled up

101 Geddy side 3 section back lower bowl. Row 13j

Floor section 3 row 25 which was the best I got and probably should have bought to re-sell but I am not into the hassle.

Floor section 4 and 6 multiple times with closest being 4th row in section 4.

For whatever reason it simply quit letting me search so it might be sold out now. It says try again later.

I was just trying to get lucky and pull up something really close. It seems to still have Silver VIP packages

This was all for 2 seats..

if you could've found 2 seats on the floor within 20 rows of the stage i would buy them off you