2015 VIP Gold/Silver Package Question

Prince of Tyrus

Hi. I am just returning home from a business trip and very excited to learn about the tour. I have been pouring through the posts here and reading the details about the VIP packages on the TM/LN site. From what I have ascertained so far:

1. Two package types this go around.

2. Unlike in the past, you can see your section/row/seat(s) with the VIP Gold/Silver.

3. Unlike in the past, its practically impossible to score one of the packages due to the scalpers buying them up.

From what I read on the TM/LN it seams like it was in the past (i.e. purchase the package and then wait until show day to see where your seats are).

So I guess my question is, are the above 3 statements correct (really just statements 2 and 3)? I have purchased the VIP packages the past few tours and have had no problem at all getting them. I am guessing the remaining dates will go on sale January 30 and was hopping on getting the VIP gold package. Just trying to see if it is worth it or try for another pre-sale/general sale.

Thanks in advance to all that reply.

I got 9th row in fan presale, without the package. Not sure how the VIP sales go as I have not tried.

1. Yes 2 different packages, same swag, different rows.

2. You know your exact seats when you purchase/no will call either.

3. Not impossible but harder. I had 4th row pit for Atlanta and couldn't pull the trigger. Also pulled 11th row for Chicago without VIP.

I thought only certain dates were able to see their seat? I took a look around the VIP Nation site and clicked around a bit for practice when the NOLA tickets go on sale...Some took me to the ticketmaster page where you can see which seats, and some stayed on the VIP Nation site like the last tour.

Yes, only certain dates were able to see what seats they got. I got silver seats for Buffalo but it didn't show what seat numbers.

Yes, only certain dates were able to see what seats they got. I got silver seats for Buffalo but it didn't show what seat numbers.

This is exactly why I would never go down this road. Not knowing where I am sitting would drive me nuts!

This is exactly why I would never go down this road. Not knowing where I am sitting would drive me nuts!

It is kind of annoying. I just wanted to make sure I got a fairly decent seat. The really annoying thing with the VIP is not being able to resell them if you found better seats later or couldn't go or something like that.

The ability to see your vip package seats depends on the venue. If they direct you to vipnation its a mystery. If you stay at ticketmaster you get seat location before you pay. Philly had silver packages last time I checked, but they use vipnation/mystery seats, so I passed. Plus this time the silver package is up to row 16 or somewhere in the lower bowl. So you may not even get floor seats. Feh.