If anyone wants to SPLIT the cost of brokered seats

fs2112

Im interested in purchasing front rows from brokers, as you know, a pair must be purchased at least. if anyone is interested in SPLITTING the cost of broker purchased seats, with the understanding that they will likely be quite costly, please message me, thanks...

also, i am interested in FRONT ROWS only, not 2nd/3rd, and so on, thanks. also, if anyone here purcahses a pair from TM for cost, i will be happy to pay above cost to you if you need to sell one, thanks. I am not a broker, just a fan, thanks...

http://www.bestmousetraps.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/mouse-trap-bait.jpg

No, fs2112 is cool. He's bought and sold tix on here on every tour we've covered.

:D

;)

Im interested in purchasing front rows from brokers, as you know, a pair must be purchased at least. if anyone is interested in SPLITTING the cost of broker purchased seats, with the understanding that they will likely be quite costly, please message me, thanks...

Hi FS, I'm heading over from Ireland to the Newark & MSG shows. I would dearly love for one of them to be front row. Either is good for me.

Mods & Admin will vouch for me(I hope!). I can also take my liquor and have all my own teeth.

• Like 1