How many of you are on Facebook?

crimsonfrippy

I love FB. I check it several times a day and stay in touch with my family. I also have far-flung friends and cousins around the world that I stay in touch with. I only have a few FB friends I've never met. They are all Rush fans. I think a lot of the negativity stems from people who have a lot of FB friends they don't know and/or subscribe to too many ridiculous pages. If you manage it well, FB is a great tool. I do like TRF too, although i've been away for awhile. It's great to be in touch again now that we are all a-buzz about the 2015 tour. Just got tickets for Vancouver - it seems a long ways away, and I'm not too excited yet. I'm very short, and can't usually see a lot, no matter where I sit. Oh well, it's RUSH! I have to go!
  • Like 2

I'm on Facebook too!

I am Facebook friends with Babycat, Your_Lion and Narpski!

Feel free to add me if you like!

• Like 2

Oh but you will need to pm me and tell me your name otherwise I won't accept a request by someone who's name I don't recognise....

I'm on Facebook which I use a bit less than TRF. I have about 70 friends but only people who I know and have talked to in real life. Well actually I don't talk all that much, but people who I know anyway.

I use FB to talk to friends since most of my friends live miles away, and I find Facebook's chat nicer than email.

I am a Facebook junkie, I hate to admit. I really do love that you can get a glimpse into people's lives in real time even when you are miles apart. And to be honest, I have not only made new friendships but being able to keep in touch with others in such a subtle way has actually strengthened old friendships for me as well.
  • Like 1

I personally am not on Facebook or Twitter, but the Library I work for I had to create pages for "to be in touch with the latest technology" :sigh:

I personally am not on Facebook or Twitter, but the Library I work for I had to create pages for "to be in touch with the latest technology" :sigh:

I wouldn't know a twitter or instagram if it walked up and smacked me upside the head.... :codger:
  • Like 1

Any of you guys that want to friend me on Facebook feel free. My account is under Pat Kincaid in Wexford PA. :)

You wouldn't be kin to Reuben would you?... :)

Any of you guys that want to friend me on Facebook feel free. My account is under Pat Kincaid in Wexford PA. :)

If I was don't you think I'd be riding the coattails of the Partridge family? :LOL:

• Like 2

If I was don't you think I'd be riding the coattails of the Partridge family? :LOL:

:laughing guy: .... I suppose so..
  • Like 1

No and no, and right now I am so turned off by this ticket buying process and the exorbitant amounts charged for them, that even if I had the money, I wouldn't go.

I hear you on that. I think many of us feel very betrayed.

No and no, and right now I am so turned off by this ticket buying process and the exorbitant amounts charged for them, that even if I had the money, I wouldn't go.

I hear you on that. I think many of us feel very betrayed.

I agree, but I would still try to go some how, some way, especially since this is probably the last tour.

I found your account, but don't have an option to friend you.

That's odd. I've added several friends the past week or so and no problems. Hmmm.... Let me see if I can send you a friend request.

EDIT: I was able to send you one.

Edited by EagleMoon

I found your account, but don't have an option to friend you.

That's odd. I've added several friends the past week or so and no problems. Hmmm.... Let me see if I can send you a friend request.

EDIT: I was able to send you one.

Accepted.

• Like 1