Trading Tickets?

Test4Eggo

Does anyone have experience with trading tickets? I know people sell tickets and buy others, but I'm talking about straight up trades. I bought a Silver VIP ticket for Atlanta and due to the purchasing process via phone (very finicky) I ended up with a seat, but not in quite the area I'd like. (My first seat got cancelled because I couldn't enter my contact and card information quickly enough.)

I'm incredibly happy that I got a ticket this good, but I'd prefer to be on Geddy's side (where my first ticket was).

Due to the venue's rules/regulations, I can only exchange a ticket for higher value, i.e. the $100 more Gold VIP seats. And that's only if they become available.

Has anyone done trades? If so, how do you keep yourself safeguarded from scamming and such? Not all people are jerks, but I can imagine some people would try to use his/her ticket as well as yours.

Cheers

If I were trading tickets, I would want to meet the person at the venue and both enter at the same time. Then when both have got in, swap the stubs to go to the appropriate seats. At least that way you still have the original ticket if the other person is a scammer. Edited by metallithrax
  • Like 3

If I were trading tickets, I would want to meet the person at the venue and both enter at the same time. Then when both have got in, swap the stubs to go to the appropriate seats. At least that way you still have the original ticket if the other person is a scammer.

That was the only idea I had come up with, too.