2015 - 07/25 - VEGAS, BABY!!! @ MGM Grand Garden Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm still looking for a single ticket to this show. Does anybody have an extra? Rock on!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202013%20Hamilton%20ONT%20%206%20July/IMG_3871_zps77a5012a.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pre and post show party spot is booked! It's not at the MGM Grand, but it's just a ten to fifteen minute walk away.

And you can't beat the view!

We won't know the room number until the day of the show, obviously, but we'll network the info out as soon as we know.

In....let me know the info. Would love to meet some of my Rush Forum breathern and sisters.

Hello all, I am flying over from Sydney Australia for the Vegas show.

If you (somehow) hear an Australian accent before the show starts please come up and say hi :)

Also, is there much of a Rush fan base in Vegas? I am hoping for an enthusiastic crowd.

Hello all, I am flying over from Sydney Australia for the Vegas show.

If you (somehow) hear an Australian accent before the show starts please come up and say hi :)

Also, is there much of a Rush fan base in Vegas? I am hoping for an enthusiastic crowd.

Vegas shows are always high energy. Everyone is on vacation, usually has a few drinks in them, and most of the crowd has travelled to see the band so you get a devoted cross-section of the fan base to hang out with.

Vegas shows are a gas. Great times here, especially when Rush comes to town. I hope y'all have a great time here in July! I still have yet to buy my ticket.

Just got a floor ticket today so I hope to see y'all here in Vegas!

Had so much fun last time @ mgm- We are flying in again from SLC (Just scored 6th row @ SLC) Love the tequila bar right next to the upper bowl concourse entrance. Took 30 seconds to get in for CA tour.- Still looking for a pair of decent seats for Vegas- The resale for this show is thru the roof !

Has anybody figured out which set list Vegas is going to have ??

A , B , C or V

V? Is that a special Vegas setlist? :P

Well, if they keep the rotation totally consistent all the way through, then it looks like it will be B.

But that's a big IF.

Its looking like Set-List A- Would rather have a B- Since we just watched A in SLC- Great show !

It's all the luck of the draw but I am personally thrilled to have A because this will be my third show, and as fate has it, I have already seen B and C. You can't get much luckier than that. :D

Its looking like Set-List A- Would rather have a B- Since we just watched A in SLC- Great show !

It's all the luck of the draw but I am personally thrilled to have A because this will be my third show, and as fate has it, I have already seen B and C. You can't get much luckier than that. :D

Its not really "luck" when they follow a A-B-C process but who knows maybe D-E-F option could get thrown back in.

Its not really "luck" when they follow a A-B-C process but who knows maybe D-E-F option could get thrown back in.

Yeah, I know but I could have easily gotten B twice or C twice or one of them all three times, so it's cool to get each one.

PRE GAME!! PRE GAME!! My bud and former band mate and I are fully booked and ready to meet up with our fellow rush-a-holics in Sin City! We are coming down from the mighty Winnipeg. Can someone email (see profile) me the final deets for the pre-game party? :syrinx:

There will be a pre and post show party in Vegas this tour, that a group of us are organizing. We had one five years ago and it was a total blast!

Details to come as plans clarify...

Please include myself and my wee buddy Sean as we make our way down from Winnipeg! Would love to hang with our Rush family! :martini:

There will be a pre and post show party in Vegas this tour, that a group of us are organizing. We had one five years ago and it was a total blast!

Details to come as plans clarify...

Keep us in the loop friend! Would love to be a part of this! :cool:

The pre and post show party spot is booked! It's not at the MGM Grand, but it's just a ten to fifteen minute walk away.

And you can't beat the view!

We won't know the room number until the day of the show, obviously, but we'll network the info out as soon as we know.

ARE YOU KIDDING ! SWEET SUITE ! ! :7up:

I was thinking of abandoning the Vegas trip since Rushcon is now going to L.A. ( Me 2 ) :tempted:

And concert tickets are so much, @ 192.00 floor face value, But all Sold Out, except brokers & TicketScalper.com @ $ 450.00 ea

This might be the little extra I needed to get me back in Vegas Mode .......

In Fact, Sign me up, 1 for now ( could be a 2nd ) do you take "Paypal" ?

GotRush ( Duane )

Hey Prime Mover.... you got room for a couple more Rush-heads for the pre game festivities? We're coming down from Winnipeg. Let me know... and thanks! :geddy:

So, I bought a ticket to the Vegas show!

It's the only show I am going to, and I'd like to meet up with some other fans.

There's no way I'd be able to take a 10 to 15 minute walk any where with my crummy knee(the suite sounds sweet though).

Does anyone else who can't go to the other meet up want to meet in the Lobby bar?

If anyone is looking for a Vegas ticket, let me know. I may have an extra. I may even have two if I can't get this sudden mess straightened out. :(

Looks like it's two....damn.

Archived