2015 - 07/25 - VEGAS, BABY!!! @ MGM Grand Garden Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be a pre and post show party in Vegas this tour, that a group of us are organizing. We had one five years ago and it was a total blast!

Details to come as plans clarify...

I don't think I was at the one 5 years ago - I think I was there 7 (or 8) years ago. Such an EPIC good time!

There will be a pre and post show party in Vegas this tour, that a group of us are organizing. We had one five years ago and it was a total blast!

I don't think I was at the one 5 years ago - I think I was there 7 (or 8) years ago. Such an EPIC good time!

I was at a get together 7 or 8 years ago as well, Draco got a big assed room at the MGM Grand, got to meet lots of great folks including Beverly the famous RUSH GIRL.

Chasing some tickets today for this show, would be amazing to meet some of my fellow Rush addicts again!

Damn, can't believe I missed this! Where can you get tix? Vegas is the only show ticketmaster isn't listing. Are pre sale tickets out now, or is it open to the general public? Movng to Vegas in April, so yeah, I'll be there! Partied with a great group the last time around. Let's all meet at the bar by the elevators before the show!!

I was at a get together 7 or 8 years ago as well, Draco got a big assed room at the MGM Grand, got to meet lots of great folks including Beverly the famous RUSH GIRL.

Chasing some tickets today for this show, would be amazing to meet some of my fellow Rush addicts again!

GodEater - Have we met?? Are you in this picture?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/Sully2.jpg

LaFella is in there, Draco, Julie, Rolindabonz, Flybynightgirl, Digital Man, Me (sundog) Aliengirl, PrimeMoverandShaker, Sullysue, MidwayHawker, SodoffBaldrick, CugnusX-1Bk2, Ghostgirl - and others.... perhaps that would prefer to not be named.

No sundog, i've never had the pleasure I don't think, but it'd be awesome to get a gang together for 7/25!

After all the horror stories from other venues going on sale, I hummed and hawed about the 16th row off to the side seats I managed to locate, perhaps could have done better when the rest go on sale but I took the leap and we'll be there!

I can't wait, it's going to be a BLAST!

Vegas :joker: , Here I come . . . . . . :outtahere:

Friday, drive to Vegas, check in MGM, Do Vegas :dweez:

Sat am, Pinball museum, walk down to the super Ferris Wheel thing :7up:

Sat pm, Rush-Con, :musicnote: Rush :musicnote: Concert ! :haz:

Sunday, casual drive back to Phoenix :outtahere:

Monday, :musicnote: Rush :musicnote: Again ! :guitar:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday revisit the memories :zzz:

Friday, drive to California ( Redlands ) :outtahere:

Sat, drive to L.A. , find a hotel, find a ticket, do :musicnote: RUSH :musicnote: ! ! Possibly the last time ! ! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Sunday, casual drive back to Phoenix, stopping in Redlands again to see my pop. :outtahere:

:hi:

Looks like I am heading to Vegas as well.

Looking forward to a Vegas weekend with Rush!!!!

I will check in here and would love to meet up with some of you Rush freaks. I will be staying at the MGM, my best friend will be going with me as this is our 40th birthday gift to ourselves. A guys weekend in Vegas...with Rush as the main event.

Should be a heck of a time. And I am a veteran craps player....love rolling them bones!!!

Looks like I am heading to Vegas as well.

Looking forward to a Vegas weekend with Rush!!!!

I will check in here and would love to meet up with some of you Rush freaks. I will be staying at the MGM, my best friend will be going with me as this is our 40th birthday gift to ourselves. A guys weekend in Vegas...with Rush as the main event.

Should be a heck of a time. And I am a veteran craps player....love rolling them bones!!!

THAT is a kick ass way to spend your 40th Birthday!

This will be a weekend to remember! :yes:

Plane tickets and hotel room at he MGM Grand booked.

Concert tickets are almost locked in via a very close friend in the biz out in the desert (1st floor section Alex side...really close, getting really excited).

Can't wait!!!

Concert tickets are done. We are sitting 8th row Alex side. Very very happy!!!

Is it July yet?

The pre and post show party spot is booked! It's not at the MGM Grand, but it's just a ten to fifteen minute walk away.

And you can't beat the view!

We won't know the room number until the day of the show, obviously, but we'll network the info out as soon as we know.

ARE YOU KIDDING ! SWEET SUITE ! ! :7up:

I was thinking of abandoning the Vegas trip since Rushcon is now going to L.A. ( Me 2 ) :tempted:

And concert tickets are so much, @ 192.00 floor face value, But all Sold Out, except brokers & TicketScalper.com @ $ 450.00 ea

This might be the little extra I needed to get me back in Vegas Mode .......

In Fact, Sign me up, 1 for now ( could be a 2nd ) do you take "Paypal" ?

GotRush ( Duane )

Archived