2015 - 07/23 - San Jose, CA @ SAP Center at San Jose

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Here is a great Bar and Grill around the corner where a lot of us are meeting night of the show!!!!

http://www.thefarmersunion.com/

So is this still the place where people are meeting? How will I recognize you? I look like my profile pic; look for the blonde stripe in my hair.

I will be wearing a R40 jersey with white shorts 916-770-7110

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This will be my first time going to the SAP Center. Does anyone know if it has a parking lot or do you have to find a street to park on?

This will be my first time going to the SAP Center. Does anyone know if it has a parking lot or do you have to find a street to park on?

We parked at the San Pedro Square Market last time around. There is a garage and a few restaurants and bars to choose from right there.

And then only about 10-12 min walk to the SAP Center. It seemed very safe and there were lots of people walking both before and after the show.

Thanks for the tip BrightAntennae! I just checked the map on my phone and yeah, there looks to be lots of eateries and whatnot.

I'm here.. er...there! I'm in San Jose. I'll plop that bar into my GPS. from what I remember, parking was easy and close to the door.

I was beyond impressed! The 1st half was great. The 2nd half was AMAZING! Geddy sounded great!!

Unreal set! I'm still attempting to process that epic performance!

What an incredible ride!

The first Rush song that I ever heard was performed last evening. Never in a million years did I think that I would ever hear that particular song live, in the flesh.

The hair on my arms is literally standing on end as I type this.

Archived