2015 - 07/21 - Portland, OR @ MODA Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm staying out by the airport. Anyone else out near the airport, and do you want a ride to the venue?

. Are you guys still car-pooling from the airport area? Did you decide when you are leaving for Moda Center?

(I got nosebleed seats for San Jose, so am driving up to Portland and springing for a better seat on StubHub. I will be driving up either late monday night, or by Tuesday 1pm, and will be staying near the airport.)

At this point,

I am assuming were are. I would like to leave around 3/4 pm. Would like to check out the area before the show. And maybe meet a few folks here for a beer or two.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm staying out by the airport. Anyone else out near the airport, and do you want a ride to the venue?

. Are you guys still car-pooling from the airport area? Did you decide when you are leaving for Moda Center?

(I got nosebleed seats for San Jose, so am driving up to Portland and springing for a better seat on StubHub. I will be driving up either late monday night, or by Tuesday 1pm, and will be staying near the airport.)

At this point,

I am assuming were are. I would like to leave around 3/4 pm. Would like to check out the area before the show. And maybe meet a few folks here for a beer or two.

You can join in with us if you want. I have to be up early to catch a flight so will only have a drink or two. That way you can partake. There is a pre-show at the Spirit of 77 Bar within walking distance of Moda Centre. Pick the time you guys want to go, it doesn't matter to me.

At this point,

You can join in with us if you want. I have to be up early to catch a flight so will only have a drink or two. That way you can partake. There is a pre-show at the Spirit of 77 Bar within walking distance of Moda Centre. Pick the time you guys want to go, it doesn't matter to me.

There you are,

Hope all is well. For myself 3:30 or some thing close would work. This bar, hopefuly every one here that is going knows about it. I will send you a PM with my phone number and where I am staying.

:rush: :cheers:

Looking like setlist B (as so named on RIAB) which is the one I least wanted to see/hear. Got the setlist I least wanted last time they were here too. SIGH

No details,

But what is wrong with it?

Looking like setlist B (as so named on RIAB) which is the one I least wanted to see/hear. Got the setlist I least wanted last time they were here too. SIGH

No details,

Hard to say without details, but out of the multiple choices of set lists, this is my least fave as well. It's still gonna be fantastic. I am glad I'm going the next show in San Jose though. And I'll def be meeting you guys at the bar before the show as well. My hotel is walkable to the show so it should be walkable there as well.

At this point,

There you are,

Hope all is well. For myself 3:30 or some thing close would work. This bar, hopefuly every one here that is going knows about it. I will send you a PM with my phone number and where I am staying.

I got this information from a friend on RIAB. She got the information via Facebook (I'm not on Facebook so I can't confirm). She has been a good source for pre-shows in the past.

At this point,

There you are,

I got this information from a friend on RIAB. She got the information via Facebook (I'm not on Facebook so I can't confirm). She has been a good source for pre-shows in the past.

I went to the site you posted,

Looks like a great spot. Plus there prices are really good. :cheers:

No details,

Hard to say without details, but out of the multiple choices of set lists, this is my least fave as well. It's still gonna be fantastic. I am glad I'm going the next show in San Jose though. And I'll def be meeting you guys at the bar before the show as well. My hotel is walkable to the show so it should be walkable there as well.

Yeah details would have to be revealed. And don't get me wrong, no matter which setlist they play, it's gonna be freakin' awesome. I read tonight they may be changing things up in Vancouver so who knows at this point, setlist rotation could change after that? Regardless it's gonna be a helluva night and it's gettin' close! So is the main meetup going to be at Spirit of '77 Beavis?

Got my room at the Red Lion on the River. About 6 miles out of town. Should've pulled the trigger on a room earlier to get closer to the City, but my roomies couldn't commit. Looking forward to meeting everyone!.

Got my room at the Red Lion on the River. About 6 miles out of town. Should've pulled the trigger on a room earlier to get closer to the City, but my roomies couldn't commit. Looking forward to meeting everyone!.

No seat Nazis! :madra: :lol:

They can't stop us all!!!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XejNL8V8Ats/maxresdefault.jpg

Just booked flight and room. Now to find a ticket! :)

I would have done it in reverse,

But I am sure there are some tickets left. :D

That prob would've been smarter but the flight was such a good deal and it looked like hotels were filling up. Worst case stubhub for tix.

They are selling cheap right now. I may have an extra, actually!

No details,

Yeah details would have to be revealed. And don't get me wrong, no matter which setlist they play, it's gonna be freakin' awesome. I read tonight they may be changing things up in Vancouver so who knows at this point, setlist rotation could change after that? Regardless it's gonna be a helluva night and it's gettin' close! So is the main meetup going to be at Spirit of '77 Beavis?

Sounds like that's where a lot of people are going. Looks like a cool place to me. I'm from the Bay Area though so I'll just be following the group at this point. Can't wait to meet a bunch of likeminded Rush fanatics.

They can't stop us all!!!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XejNL8V8Ats/maxresdefault.jpg

:codger: :madra: :ebert:

No details,

Sounds like that's where a lot of people are going. Looks like a cool place to me. I'm from the Bay Area though so I'll just be following the group at this point. Can't wait to meet a bunch of likeminded Rush fanatics.

Guess me and my buddy will likely go to Spirit of '77 then. Hope to see a LOT of Rush fans there.

No details,

Guess me and my buddy will likely go to Spirit of '77 then. Hope to see a LOT of Rush fans there.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg293/goose_trf/BlackhawksCap_zpscgbt3xos.jpegThis will be on my head. BTW, I stopped and took that same Rush Road photo several years ago on the way to another Portland Rush Show.

No details,

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg293/goose_trf/BlackhawksCap_zpscgbt3xos.jpegThis will be on my head. BTW, I stopped and took that same Rush Road photo several years ago on the way to another Portland Rush Show.

Looks like a Michigan State hat. :P

Archived