2015 - 07/19 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

i was there in June on vacation. That arena looks tiny. We couldn't time the vacation so that we were there for the concert.

Don't fret. As long as you made it to the Dive, all is not lost. ***** Five star rating. *****

well we didn't do 'the dive'. i'm not much of a 'dive' person (hard to imagine right?)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool beans!!! I just met x1yyz, Citizen of the World, goose, Tombstone Mountain and lots of other awesome Rush fans! It was a great day and I had so much fun. Oh, and there was a pretty decent concert at Key Arena to top it off. ;) Nice meeting you all. :cheers:

Cool beans!!! I just met x1yyz, Citizen of the World, goose, Tombstone Mountain and lots of other awesome Rush fans! It was a great day and I had so much fun. Oh, and there was a pretty decent concert at Key Arena to top it off. ;) Nice meeting you all. :cheers:

It was great meeting you as well. Hope you enjoyed the show!

Nice to meet a Tennessee girl. A small world

i was there in June on vacation. That arena looks tiny. We couldn't time the vacation so that we were there for the concert.

Don't fret. As long as you made it to the Dive, all is not lost. ***** Five star rating. *****

Five star? That needs to be updated.

Out of ten. ;)

Out of ten. ;)

"Oh we don't have waitresses...just come up to the bar. Oh we don't have air-conditioning, just take your pants off."

Archived