2015 - 07/17 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's a good hotel near the arena?

Hampton Suites is probably the closest. I've never had a problem with this chain.

They are full on the 17th. Any other suggestions?

Depends on your price range, Sandman City Centre, Georgian Court, BLU Vancouver, and Rosedale on Robson are all within 4 blocks of Rogers Arena and available on the 17th. I used Trivago to look them up.

Anyone know a good bar near the venue?

Shark Club is across the street. Lots of Rush fans before the show.

A bar called Shark Club? I may have to stop in before the show!

Im officially in the building! Just got a ticket today! I'd like to plan a real get together and finally meet some fellow TRFers. I've tried so many times in the past but I don't think I've ever met anyone on here..!

Im officially in the building! Just got a ticket today! I'd like to plan a real get together and finally meet some fellow TRFers. I've tried so many times in the past but I don't think I've ever met anyone on here..!

I second this!

Hi,

We just booked or flights at the weekend for coming over from Scotland, we're going to do Vancouver, Seattle & Portland shows !!!

Question I have is would we be able to buy tickets on the days of the shows from the venues or are we better organising tickets in advance?

Thanks for any replies

Hi,

We just booked or flights at the weekend for coming over from Scotland, we're going to do Vancouver, Seattle & Portland shows !!!

Question I have is would we be able to buy tickets on the days of the shows from the venues or are we better organising tickets in advance?

Thanks for any replies

On past tours I would have said yes, you could probably buy tickets the day of the show. This tour however, it's hard to tell. Things have been selling out quickly and unless they release some prior to the show, your chances are slim. Better to buy beforehand if you can. A lot of shows are already sold out.

Archived