2015 - 07/13 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Maverik Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My friends are taking Trax, there is a station right by the Maverik center. You could catch the street car in Sugarhouse and transfer to the Green line to get there. We are very close to the venue so we are walking down. won't have to fuss with parking!

Seems the Puck is where most of the fans

I know are going! I'll be there around 5:30-ish.

Praying for a repeat of the Denver show

Performance wise, they were on fire last night!!

Yes- Lets hope for a good show- 2010 Redrocks was a hot mess (but still a good thing) - 2012 Vegas was awesome sauce. Hard to say what dictates such things but this will be the 3rd show after almost ten days off, I say that's a good sign ! Does anyone have a good luck charm R40 cocktail ?

Update on the Trax info, they don't run very late so it might be a problem using it to get back after the concert. I didn't think of this...

rushfanforever! sounds like you are really getting to see some great concerts. Let's hope Neil isn't too worn out after his long ride from Denver.

:rush: :haz: See you at the Puck

Ticket master does it to me again - lol - Saw at least 25 floor seats row 10 ten or better released at 10am this morning for just $150 each after fees. Glad I am helping the CEO of stubhub and re-sellers more fortunate than me pad their retirement accounts - ugh. Hoping this works in my favor in Vegas. :)

If I had been brave, I would have waited but I bit the bullet and got in on the first day for our tickets. So, I didn't get to see anyone at the Puck, my sister was late from work and when we got there all the tables were full. I asked around but didn't find anyone from TRF :eh: We went over the other place and it was a mess too, got a table way in the back and they were so slow....but we made it to the show. They were late starting but it was fantastic when they played 3 good ones from Clockwork Angels. I loved it and they played OLV too :haz: I felt so happy when it was done and I didn't cry like I thought I would. So glad I went. Fantastic! :D :rush:

I looked at pre-sales and did see some vip (Row 15 or better) but not really a swag fan other than a shirt and the price seemed high for what you were getting, waited for something better to come which it did thankfully. The puck was fun but not exactly what I had in mind- Met some Rush folks when I was coming in @ 430 but those folks were just meeting friends and folks were just doing their own thing- i said ok whatever, went to the bar and met some really cool Rush heads from Ohio who had already seem them on R40 - 3 times back east and were at their 44th Rush show ! Paid over $1000 for front row, blah blah blah. The sound was a little rough in the 6th row- Ears took a beating but wife and I both loved the show. Hoping for same day ticket magic in Vegas -

So, I didn't get to see anyone at the Puck, my sister was late from work and when we got there all the tables were full. I asked around but didn't find anyone from TRF :eh:

That was my experience too, my friend and I went to the Puck and it was jam packed. Looked around and didn't recognize anyone from the last meetup so we waited forever and finally got a drink. I was talking with a couple at the bar about the upcoming show and got the bartender's attention to take their order right before going upstairs since it was hard to get their attention since they were so busy. Karma is a beautiful thing as I idiotically left my printed out tickets on the bar but one of the people I was talking to found me upstairs to return my tickets. Very nice people in SLC!!!

Got to The Puck at 6:30. Was told "nope, all full".

Went to the other nearby bar and split a pitcher after waiting 15 minutes for service sitting at the bar - mega packed place.

The show was phenomenal!

Got to The Puck at 6:30. Was told "nope, all full".

Went to the other nearby bar and split a pitcher after waiting 15 minutes for service sitting at the bar - mega packed place.

The show was phenomenal!

Sorry we missed you, guess we should have had someone get there early and nab a table. It was a fantastic show wasn't it?

Archived