2015 - 07/11 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Hope to make this show. Pre-sale did not work out and now all that Tickebastered has is nose bleed seats or StubHub for 350 or so.. :rage: .. :banghead:

Would be really :7up: if a good seat turned up for this :rush: concert.... :yes:

:smoke:

Hope to make this show. Pre-sale did not work out and now all that Tickebastered has is nose bleed seats or StubHub for 350 or so.. :rage: .. :banghead:

Would be really :7up: if a good seat turned up for this :rush: concert.... :yes:

Well hello sir! Please let me know if you end up making it to the show-I am planning on being there. Bet you can pick up a ticket in the parking lot if you don't find a better deal elsewhere between now and then. Sometimes you get lucky on StubHub and find some sympathetic soul who is just selling their extra ticket at close to face value.

Well hello sir! Please let me know if you end up making it to the show-I am planning on being there. Bet you can pick up a ticket in the parking lot if you don't find a better deal elsewhere between now and then. Sometimes you get lucky on StubHub and find some sympathetic soul who is just selling their extra ticket at close to face value.

Well Hi There.. I did get a seat on SubHub, little above of cost, 16th row on the floor, I'll be there... Meet at the same place in the parking lot day of the show? Getting some folks together from Facebook also for the TailGateParty!!

Well Hi There.. I did get a seat on SubHub, little above of cost, 16th row on the floor, I'll be there... Meet at the same place in the parking lot day of the show? Getting some folks together from Facebook also for the TailGateParty!!

Good Deal! I'm looking forward to this show!

Good Deal! I'm looking forward to this show!

Yes,, Me too. Will be good to see everybody and hang out.

Eric it depends when your checkout time was on your email. Within first 1 - 10 minutes? Then you should be on the floor in rows 11-15, otherwise in the lowers. Not sure how fast Silvers sold out though so please don't quote me on this, I got a Gold within 2 minutes and they sold out in 10 - 15 minutes. Just nuts!

Welcome to the Forum!

It's been over twenty years since I smoked reefer at a Rush concert or any where else for that matter. I figured while Denver why not for old times sake.

It's been over twenty years since I smoked reefer at a Rush concert or any where else for that matter. I figured while Denver why not for old times sake.

Well I'm 98.8% coming to Denver for the show. It's been twenty years since I burned one and I like to do that. If I started a thread else ware would like minded folks discuss how to do this without hassle and violating Colorado law?

Well I'm 98.8% coming to Denver for the show. It's been twenty years since I burned one and I like to do that. If I started a thread else ware would like minded folks discuss how to do this without hassle and violating Colorado law?

Be very careful.. It's cool to smoke at home and in the hotel, however it is not cool in public, just fly really low like I do, find me in the parking lot and we will.. I'll be just to the North of Brooklyn's and the main gate to Pepsi Center, large white van, going to be a few of us there.. :)

Be very careful.. It's cool to smoke at home and in the hotel, however it is not cool in public, just fly really low like I do, find me in the parking lot and we will.. I'll be just to the North of Brooklyn's and the main gate to Pepsi Center, large white van, going to be a few of us there.. :)

Yeah been reading on the scene I guess edibles are for being in public? White van...picturing Jeff Spicoli!

http://ontherealny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/fast_times_vw.png

Yeah been reading on the scene I guess edibles are for being in public? White van...picturing Jeff Spicoli!

http://ontherealny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/fast_times_vw.png

Edibles are really good, takes some time to feel the effects.. Oil is good too, been doing a 1/2 gram+ a day fighting this cancer. :smoke: :D

I need a ride from K.C. to Denver. If anyone is driving and has room for one more, I can pay for gas.

Archived