2015 - 06/29 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two weeks from today boys and girls. Getting excited ? MSG and Rush ?!?!?!

It's going to be a great evening in New York. Is there an official pre-show meeting place ? I think STOUT has been mentioned.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/cineeyes_zps6ehei38p.gif

I'm getting psyched too! I'll be meeting a friend of mine who got one of those weird seats where you're not really in a section, but are able to go to the bar. Reminds me of the goal bar seating at the Rock.

Two weeks from today boys and girls. Getting excited ? MSG and Rush ?!?!?!

It's going to be a great evening in New York. Is there an official pre-show meeting place ? I think STOUT has been mentioned.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/cineeyes_zps6ehei38p.gif

Yeah, Stout it is!

This is what you do. Bring along a little picture of Mona Lisa and put it on an empty chair.

Yeah, looks like we're back to set list B assuming they stay in sequence from Montreal onwards.

Check current Rush news re. Montréal sound check. There may be a surprise. Just can't say it here, no setlist details here.

Set list D then, I'll take it!

Yes, they reverted back to the original pattern in Montréal.

I dunno, it sorta made sense that they'd do the set in NYC that mentions NYC in that one song that I'm not allowed to post here, because the people who hate spoilers will have a stroke.

Is it that hard to respect the wishes of those who want to go into their first show blind?

Oh, sorry. I posted a hint about one song. That they might not be playing. Or maybe they will. Or maybe not. Here's a non-spoiler for you--no one knows what the hell is going on with this show for sure, as there are rumors of "surprises" planned for NYC and Los Angeles. I have no clue what they might be. At all. And I doubt they're the same in each city, but again, I have no real clue, so maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe not. Or maybe I am. Plus they're only rumors, so there may be no surprise at all. Or maybe there will be. Or perhaps not.

I'm reading HTGs post trying to understand the spoiler revealed, I know every setlist and do not understand what song was revealed, unless the font is too small for my aged eyes.

I thought the rules were about naming songs?

Edit...unless of course it was edited!

I'm reading HTGs post trying to understand the spoiler revealed, I know every setlist and do not understand what song was revealed, unless the font is too small for my aged eyes.

I thought the rules were about naming songs?

Edit...unless of course it was edited!

im being a bit snarky in my last post, but I did give a big hint higher up in the thread, to be fair to the Admin. It could be a spoiler for anyone who is well versed in rush lyrics. "Well versed"--see what I did there?

Archived