2015 - 06/25 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Hi Philly local people, so am coming to this gig from England, looking for a little advice in getting around.

Staying at the Doubletree 237 S Broad St, City Centre.

After the gig is there public transport from the show to that area, such as a Bus,Train etc ?

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Philly local people, so am coming to this gig from England, looking for a little advice in getting around.

Staying at the Doubletree 237 S Broad St, City Centre.

After the gig is there public transport from the show to that area, such as a Bus,Train etc ?

Thanks

Congrats Jester...I expect to be making the road trip to Philly, but am not local the the area. There is a Broad Street subway line that goes from downtown (sorry if that's a tell Philly!) to the WFC.

http://www.septa.org/maps/transit/bsl.html

My friend does need to bail, so there is a single Philly ticket available, a very low row in section 112 (lower level), just a few rows from the floor and three sections from the stage.

It is a venue platinum ticket, the face value is 205 plus 39 charges and delivery/handling. He said he is agreeable to a little less than cost. Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Nice thanks, looks pretty easy, looking forward to getting to Philly and seeing the City,

I will be there! A good friend has an extra ticket (silver package, so seats should be great) and he offered it to me. To my great delight, flight + hotel is unbelievably cheap. So I booked it!

My friend does need to bail, so there is a single Philly ticket available, a very low row in section 112 (lower level), just a few rows from the floor and three sections from the stage.

It is a venue platinum ticket, the face value is $205 plus $39 charges and delivery/handling. He said he is agreeable to a little less than cost. Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Extra Ticket still available for less than my pal's cost above, thanks!

BTW, Stubhub now has ten seats in row 1 in 112 for $318 plus shipping, and there are no more venue platinum tix now for 112. They had been there all along until now.

I only see venue platinum section 114 on venue site for about $340 ea. Since they still have platinums guessing they didn't send them thru general on sale yet?

Someone must have just bought out the row for $250 per seat and selling for $318, less stub hub fee, that's barely break even? Does that make sense?

Anyone staying at the Airport Marriott? That's where I'll be. Getting in early-ish - I booked an early morning flight just in case there are delays. It would completely suck to miss the show due to airline fuckery.

Anyone got an extra ticket?? I'm looking for a single. Coming into town just for the show. Thanks!

Me too. I have a ticket, but I'm looking to upgrade. If I get a new one, mine'll be on StubHub.

Well, here's an interesting update. The good news is I just made $200. The bad news is that now I don't have a ticket. I threw mine on StubHub, priced it $200 more than I paid, on a whim, and it sold. This could get interesting . . .

Well with an extra $200 you should be ok!

I'm still looking for a single. Would take a pair too. Thanks!

Anyone got an extra ticket?? I'm looking for a single. Coming into town just for the show. Thanks!

Me too. I have a ticket, but I'm looking to upgrade. If I get a new one, mine'll be on StubHub.

Well, here's an interesting update. The good news is I just made $200. The bad news is that now I don't have a ticket. I threw mine on StubHub, priced it $200 more than I paid, on a whim, and it sold. This could get interesting . . .

Yeah, they Philly market I believe wins for the toughest ticket. Its has relatively fewer seats compared to other shows (keeping in mind days remaining until the show). Recently the market has gone crazy, for a while cheapest seat $220 and recently under 80 seats left on the hub while show still 10 days away.

Compared to TO, where a few weeks ago plenty of lower bowl seats for well under $200. And Philly fans have an option 1+ hour away in NJ, but also expensive seats.

Clearly not enough shows for demand in the NE.

I have some questions. Looking for some help, Philly people.

- where is the pre-show party? Is there a tailgating group or is there a restaurant / bar where people are meeting?

- I am flying in and will have a rental car. I'm staying west of Philly near King of Prussia. Should I drive in an park, or should I take mass transit in from somewhere? It looks like with the different venues together, there is quite a bit of parking. The Phillies are off that night, and obviously, the Eagles aren't playing. So, won't the parking be less crowded?

Ha ha. As a Braves fan, naturally, it delights me to see the Phillies suck. However, I freely admit that their attendance still is better than Atlanta's. (Although, this year, just barely.) Cool, well I'll just plan on parking at the arena, then.

If you are in King of Prussia I would just drive down and park at wells fargo. should be smooth sailing. Just don't get on I 76 expressway anywhere near rush hour. I am about 40 minutes west of King of Prussia. I will be renting a passenger van and will have about 12 people with me. We plan to get to the lot around 3 pm. WMMR will be broadcasting from Xfinity live, which is right next door to wells fargo, so we may pop in there for a bit. Feel free to stop by and see us in the lot.

Besides Mills88 crew... its crickets... no TRF final tour lot meet up? Just like SnA tour? Too bad I may need to sell my ticket to my pal... but Kenny, Lerxt ( 1990 and 6?) thought y'all were going to do an acoustic rendition of Panacea at the WFC parking lot?

If you are in King of Prussia I would just drive down and park at wells fargo. should be smooth sailing. Just don't get on I 76 expressway anywhere near rush hour. I am about 40 minutes west of King of Prussia. I will be renting a passenger van and will have about 12 people with me. We plan to get to the lot around 3 pm. WMMR will be broadcasting from Xfinity live, which is right next door to wells fargo, so we may pop in there for a bit. Feel free to stop by and see us in the lot.

Awesome, thanks! My flight gets in around 4 p.m., so it looks like I can just hop on I-95 for like 4 miles and get right to WF. (I'll just check in late!)

Too bad I may need to sell my ticket to my pal...

Orrrrrr, you could just sell it to me.

I have some questions. Looking for some help, Philly people.

- where is the pre-show party? Is there a tailgating group or is there a restaurant / bar where people are meeting?

- I am flying in and will have a rental car. I'm staying west of Philly near King of Prussia. Should I drive in an park, or should I take mass transit in from somewhere? It looks like with the different venues together, there is quite a bit of parking. The Phillies are off that night, and obviously, the Eagles aren't playing. So, won't the parking be less crowded?

We will be tailgating! Ask around for a group called the rats. There's a huge SUV designed like an airship. Can't miss it. ;)

Archived