2015 - 06/21 - Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I now have an extra single seat for Mtl if anyone is interested. It is 5th row floor Alex's side on the inside aisle. It is a "2nd tier" Platinum Seat from TM so I would like to get as close as possible to what I paid ($395 Cdn).

Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I've also got a spare ticket. Red Section 102 row T. This is the closest non-floor section to the stage on Alex's side.

I'm an unemployed student, so I'm looking to get the price of the ticket + a tourbook (155+ (20 + tax) = 180).

I know it doesn't really excuse the price hike, but I really want a tourbook.

Anyway, I'll consider any/all offers.

Hi Everyone,

I have available a single ticket to the Sunday, June 21st show at the Bell Centre in Montreal. This ticket was bought by a colleague of mine who can't make the show now, and as a favour, I offered to try to help her by sell it to another Rush fan. Where better to try than right here?

The ticket is already in hand. Section 222, Row A (yup...first row!), Seat 15

Asking only to recoup the purchase price of C$72.00. I can send a picture of the ticket so you can see the original cost.

I can mail this out to anyone outside of the Greater Toronto Area (I'll even cover the postage!); in the GTA, we can certainly meet. Transfer of payment can be done through PayPal.

PM me if you are interested. Don't miss a chance to see the Holy Trinity one last time (?)!

So one of my buddies is being a jerk and refuses to pay me for their ticket. This is not the same ticket I was selling months ago. It is adjacent to it.

Section 102 Row T

That's the closest non-floor section to Alex Lifeson.

I'm asking $150 which is what I paid for it.

This will be my first time seeing them in Montreal. Now if they announce another date in April for Ottawa like they did two years ago, I'll be in heaven.

I've seen them all over the world and NOBODY brings a the house down like the fans in Montreal, buckle up for a great time!

Sadly this will be my first Montreal show missed since Counterparts as I'll be in Europe that week.

Godeater: That's a shame. Can you swallow your pride and beg to your employer? Thanks for the heads up about Montreal. I'll going to try and be well rested for that one but I know I'm not going to sleep much the night before.

Godeater: That's a shame. Can you swallow your pride and beg to your employer? Thanks for the heads up about Montreal. I'll going to try and be well rested for that one but I know I'm not going to sleep much the night before.

I'm sad to miss it but won't exactly complain. We got tickets for HELLFEST in France about a week before Rush announced their tour. Check out this line-up!

http://hellfest.fr/fr/artistes/

Repost from "On The Lighted Stage"...

I'm hoping the word "FREE" catches some attention.

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a listing to sell one Montreal ticket. Lots of nibbles, but nothing really solid came of it. As such, the ticket is still available.

Having discussed the situation with my colleague at work who bought the ticket (and can no longer attend), we decided to offer one worthy, desperate Rush fan the opportunity to attend perhaps the last ever Rush tour. Yes...that's right...we are giving this ticket away. There is one caveat though...

This is a ticket for a RUSH fan. Perhaps you know someone who wanted to go to the show but can't because they can't afford it. Perhaps you want to treat your father for Father's Day. Maybe you really wanted to go, but financial constraints have held you back.

This is a FREE hard ticket for someone who can justify to me why I should send this to them (I'll even cover the postage!). I know there is no way of guaranteeing this, so I'm pleading for honesty and integrity among the RASH fandom - please do not take this ticket and flip it. There is no profit (either financial or moral) to be made from doing something so crummy. I really want to help another fan see the Holy Triumvirate.

The seat is located in Section 222, Row A (first row on the balcony). I've been lucky over the years to have the funds necessary to see the guys play. If this is indeed the last grand tour, I'd like to "pay it forward" and let someone else share in that good fortune. You can PM me why you need/want/desire this ticket. To make sure that the ticket gets to you in time, I'd like to have a decision made by Wednesday, June 10th.

I'm sad to miss it but won't exactly complain. We got tickets for HELLFEST in France about a week before Rush announced their tour. Check out this line-up!

http://hellfest.fr/fr/artistes/

Shxt, That's not too shabby a lineup. (I was assuming you were going for work reasons. Obviously not). I'm envious.

Archived