2015 - 06/14 - Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been wondering the same thing SchemingDemon. This is a great resource to keep an eye on if you haven't yet:

http://www.rushisaband.com/page/2010/04/16/2126/Rush-ticket-sales-and-pre-sales-guide

Check the link within that lists the shows and pre-sale info. No info for The Palace yet here or on TicketMaster for pre or general sale, but should be soon!

WUT WUT

Don't cross the border with that open container young lady! :lol: :P :hug2:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're funny there fish-man.....

:P :P :P :P

WUT WUT

Don't cross the border with that open container young lady! :lol: :P :hug2:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're funny there fish-man.....

:P :P :P :P

:coy: :coy: :coy: :D

What do you think?

Next time I am down your way. We push our luck? :lol: :7up:

I may be up for Detroit. It's not that far, and I love Michigan crowds. I've seen some great shows in Detroit. And Clarkston, a little farther away. And Lansing...

That was back when I was going to see hippie bands pretty exclusively, though. :D :codger: I've never seen Rush in Michigan before.

Did pretty good on the Ticketmaster presale. 12th Row center section B! I wanted to go for the side (Alex side preferred) close and up a few rows being it's an arena, but I just couldn't resist... Can't wait for the show now!!!

Werd up!

Nice to see LRF80 and Scheming Demon in da house :sundog:

No tickets yet, kinda getting antsy. My buddy bought two 4th row Alex Floors for a grand today, just to be sure.

No sign of a Live Nation Presale code yet for Thursday's presale.

I hope the TRF crazies all get to be first 5 rows so there will be high fives all around. :rush:

The Palace is where I saw my first Rush concert. Wish I was going to this one!

I've seen a couple of other shows there, but not Rush. I love the pro-shot DVD of the '94 show...I saw them three nights later on that tour, in Cincinnati...but this will be my first time seeing Rush at the famed Palace of Auburn Hills. :)

Bummer, The Palace wasn't even built before I left my birthplace Detroit. But then I wasn't into Rush, either. Saw my share of shows at the Eastown, Pine Knob (to this day I REFUSE to call it the DTE Music Center), and of course The House that Rock Built-Cobo Hall.

A trip home, Rush at that Palace, and meeting up with area fans would be epic.

Pine Knob (to this day I REFUSE to call it the DTE Music Center)

I do, too! I've even seen shows there since it was renamed. But it will always be Pine Knob.

and of course The House that Rock Built- Cobo Hall.

:ebert:

The Palace is a great concert venue for sure. I've seen Rush there many times. Pine Knob as well! Saw my first Rush show at Joe Lewis in '82, and was pleased when they came back there on the second leg of S and A. Sound wasn't stellar for the S and A tour, but I'll never forget how often it seemed they were looking up at all the Red Wings banners, which looked super cool against the lights of the show. Alex, in particular, did a stirring rendition of Hope while pretty much looking at the Red Wing banners the whole time. Felt like he put a little extra into that song that night to bring a little extra hope for our city, which was fitting at the time...

Archived