2015 - 06/10 - Buffalo, NY @ First Niagara Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Anybody know anything about parking in Buffalo? I gotta make a 2 hour drive to get there and want to arrive probably around 12-1 and hang out in the city a little while. Is there any place I can park until after the show?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know anything about parking in Buffalo? I gotta make a 2 hour drive to get there and want to arrive probably around 12-1 and hang out in the city a little while. Is there any place I can park until after the show?

I asked a similar question on the first page. I know nothing about the area so I may buy a parking permit just to make sure I have some place reserved.

I asked a similar question on the first page. I know nothing about the area so I may buy a parking permit just to make sure I have some place reserved.

I haven't a clue where to look for one. You could buy a pass from the arena when you buy a ticket but that option wasn't available when I bought mine. I wouldn't want to get there too early and have to drive around until arena parking opens up

I haven't a clue where to look for one. You could buy a pass from the arena when you buy a ticket but that option wasn't available when I bought mine. I wouldn't want to get there too early and have to drive around until arena parking opens up

For previous concerts that I've been to, I've looked up the arena page online and there's usually a section for parking by event. You can just print out the ticket at home and take it with you.

Eagle, how close will you be sitting to the stage?

Not really sure. I got VIP silver for this show. So I could be on the floor or on the side. Won't know until the day of the show. I'm also going to the Columbus show which is two days later and I got 7th row for that.

I see what you mean. I tried to find parking and it doesn't seem that they sell it through the arena unless you're buying Sabres tickets. That kind of sucks. I hate to just drive up there and hope I find a spot somewhere. That's a bit scary.

Hey Barney! I remember seeing ya in London, ON I think.. Maybe Toronto too? Cool well I'll definitely meet ya guys there. See ya next week!

Well I got my hotel booked and Greyhound tickets in hand, everything is set except the pre-show drinks. Who's in?

Bunch of us meeting at Pearl St. Pub again. Hope to see you there!

Hey Barney! I remember seeing ya in London, ON I think.. Maybe Toronto too? Cool well I'll definitely meet ya guys there. See ya next week!

Well I got my hotel booked and Greyhound tickets in hand, everything is set except the pre-show drinks. Who's in?

Bunch of us meeting at Pearl St. Pub again. Hope to see you there!

Saw you in London, Toronto, Hamilton... We gave you a lift back from London!

For sure, Tom should be there too. We'll all hook up again!

Buffalo show is Next Week. The wait is almost over. Looks like it will be Setlist B.

Don't know what that entails as I have not read any spoilers from the earlier shows.

That is if they don't change things up after the break.

Well, that was awesome. There was a bit of an issue with the sound from where I was sitting, row 32 on the floor. If I didn't see the set before the show, I wouldn't have been able to tell what the opening song was. It was really muddy where I was. It got a little better as the show went on but there still was a lack a clarity to it. Very strange since i've never heard Rush sound bad before and every other concert i've been to at this venue has sounded fine. Maybe it had to do with where my seats where?

It was an excellent show though and the guys played their hearts out.

Archived