2015 - 06/08 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I read on Facebook today that someone said it looked like they moved the stage back to make more room for seating. Someone else said they had done that before and they ended up further back than they thought. I hope this is not the case.

This is true. I called TM, "can't do anything about it". I called VIP support, "can't do anything about it". Called Nationwide Arena, they agree with me that it really sucks, then dead silence. So no compensation of any kind for selling expensive, close VIP tickets and then moving the stage so your tickets aren't VIP anymore. So everyone agrees that I got ripped off and it sucks for me, but that's how it is.

But aren't VIP tickets guaranteed to be within a certain amount of rows?

They were when the sold them to me. ;) I'm sure if I can figure out how to contact the promoter, who I'm told made the changes, (not Nationwide)they will try to tell me they still meet their definition of within a certain amount of rows. Currently there are people scalping tickets in my section for much less than I paid for these. The SCALPERS charging less. My argument will be that I would have never bought VIP tickets that far away. Why would I? I can get these tickets this good for 100 bucks. I've been screwed and I'm venting. Don't mind me. At least I get a fake pass to wear around my neck like a true Rush nerd. If it gets here before the show. Yay me!

Well I bought VIP gold tickets for this show too, so I'm concerned whether I'm still going to be the same amount of rows from the stage.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you are floor, it shouldn't effect you. They added sections 102 and 116 to the sides when the stage was moved back. Only effects side seating. If your gold VIPs are in section 103 or 115, then you've been moved a section farther from the stage.

I read on Facebook today that someone said it looked like they moved the stage back to make more room for seating. Someone else said they had done that before and they ended up further back than they thought. I hope this is not the case.

Just checked the seating chart - yep. This blows, now I'm farther away than before. I didn't have VIP though.

I'll be honest. I live in Columbus and I am a Columbus Blue Jackets season ticket holder. I am in Nationwide Arena a lot. The set up on the seating chart looks like a standard end stage seating chart for concerts there. If by some chance there is any truth the moved the stage a few feet to add side seats and maybe squeeze in some more people on the floor, they would do so by adding seats at the back of the floor, not by adding rows in the front. It's not like they are permanent seats in a theater, they are folding chairs on a concrete floor. My row U will still be row U in wherever they choose to set up my almost $150.00 folding chair. People who bought VIP tickets guaranteeing them seats in the first 16 rows will still be in the first 16 rows.

Has anyone received their LiveNation pre-sale tickets for this show yet?

I know it says they may not be sent out immediately but I've been having issues with my local mailman delivering mail to the correct house recently. Just want to make sure if I should be on the lookout for them or not.

Is it too soon to talk about where we all might want to gather, pre-show?

Three months from now, the show will be right upon us. ;)

I'll be honest. I live in Columbus and I am a Columbus Blue Jackets season ticket holder. I am in Nationwide Arena a lot. The set up on the seating chart looks like a standard end stage seating chart for concerts there. If by some chance there is any truth the moved the stage a few feet to add side seats and maybe squeeze in some more people on the floor, they would do so by adding seats at the back of the floor, not by adding rows in the front. It's not like they are permanent seats in a theater, they are folding chairs on a concrete floor. My row U will still be row U in wherever they choose to set up my almost $150.00 folding chair. People who bought VIP tickets guaranteeing them seats in the first 16 rows will still be in the first 16 rows.

This is true of floor seating. Its the side VIPs that are effected. I have two seating charts from Nationwide. The first one, the day I bought tickets and one that popped up later when I was snooping around for the mythical front row seats that pop up later. My seats in section 104 are a full section farther from the stage than when I bought them. I've been told two things. The "promoter" states the stage was moved, as well as the VIP sections, so the people who bought earlier are still the same distance from the stage. This is non-sense because my seats are still the same in the same section, which is now 20 some rows farther away. Nationwide tells me the stage wasn't moved but the two sections I now see were just not available to buy when I bought. ?huh? So I asked them if that's true, what about the two different seating maps. They stuttered around and couldn't answer. I have 4 expensive VIP tickets if anyone wants them.

Has anybody had success taking a decent size camera in here?

You can take one in if it's pocket sized.

Someone going to this show who is sitting close to the stage,

Needs to make a "Happy Birthday Troutman sign" and show the boys. :P

I'm now in the FRONT ROW!!!!! I'll see what I can do.

Are you serious? :lol: :ebert:

About being front row or holding up your sign? My 13 year old daughter(prettiest baby that ever lived) will be there with me. Thinking about her sweetly holding a "Hi Neil" sign to acquire some sticks. She would rather see Ariana Grande but I'm trying to bring her up right

About being front row or holding up your sign? My 13 year old daughter(prettiest baby that ever lived) will be there with me. Thinking about her sweetly holding a "Hi Neil" sign to acquire some sticks. She would rather see Ariana Grande but I'm trying to bring her up right

The sign. :codger:

Enjoy the show. :cheers:

Have Extra Ticket for Columbus.

Floor Section 1 row M seat 12.

Have electronic tickets now. Could email.

I live in Cleveland. These are "Silver VIP" tickets. If you want a rush duffle bag and tour book and pick set, let me know, I'll throw 'em in the deal.

Open for offers.

I need a single for CBus.

I prefer floor but am open to good lower bowl sections.

First 15 rows only on the floor please.

PM me what you have and the price.

Thanks!

Are you on Facebook? There's a group there for people who have tickets for sale. Just a thought.

I am going since I am just down in Cincy, no tickets, just gonna play whatever I run into!

Archived