2015 - 05/28 - Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the photo!

A good time had by all. Nice to meet you as well.

Did you get a cupcake?

No, I never did. The burger I ate didn't sit too well on my stomach so I didn't want to push my luck...especially before the show.

I was already on I-40 by 11:00 and got back home around 12:15. I had a bowl of shredded wheat cereal with strawberry frosting when I got home. After which I went straight to bed and had to get up at 6:00. :-(

I was already on I-40 by 11:00 and got back home around 12:15. I had a bowl of shredded wheat cereal with strawberry frosting when I got home. After which I went straight to bed and had to get up at 6:00. :-(

It was all worth it though right?

How was your concert experience?

Oh definitely wonderful. I only wish I didn't have to work today so I could feel the afterglow of sorts.

I only wish I didn't have to work today so I could feel the afterglow of sorts.

My heart goes out to you. I'm reflecting and without a doubt it was sublime. Surprised in some new way...as always.

Thank you. Yeah, it's been nice reflecting on the show. If it's the last tour, it was worth it to go. I've been looking at videos of the show in Tulsa and elsewhere on YouTube including the opening animation sequence and the final sequence with the album covers.

Archived