2015 - 05/24 - Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody have opinions on the best place to park? Preferably less expensive..

Depending where you are coming from. North of the arena, you might be able to find parking on a side street. If not, there will be plenty of lots along s morgan. The further north the less expensive. Might mean a few extra blocks to walk. But you also won't be jammed up in traffic after the show.

There may even be $5 parking at the northern end towards Straz center.

$12.00 parking next to Embassy Suites. Within walking distance of meet up's.

Wow! What an adventure that was yesterday to say the least! Thwarting spoilers, I have to say in 30+ shows that may have been the most unusual Rush show I've ever seen.

Ancient Ways, BY-TORonto, you guys are both amazing, it's been one of the highlights of my entire trip to hang out with you both, thanks for connecting! Todem, sorry we missed you man, hope you had a great time!

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150524_175945.jpg

Cheers!

Yea man, Loud and awesome. Those guys rocked, and the crowd was unbelievable! A few too many hot weather beers and I'm pretty slow today, but totally worth it.

Great pre-party, thanks for letting me crash at your table. Maybe I'll see ya in Toronto, Godeater. Rush on guys!

Oh and I'm staying at Guy Harvey resort tonight in case you guys are close by!

Yea man, Loud and awesome. Those guys rocked, and the crowd was unbelievable! A few too many hot weather beers and I'm pretty slow today, but totally worth it.

Great pre-party, thanks for letting me crash at your table. Maybe I'll see ya in Toronto, Godeater. Rush on guys!

Oh and I'm staying at Guy Harvey resort tonight in case you guys are close by!

Glad you stopped by. Can't find a better group of people than Chris and friends.

GodEater,

We are hooking up in Vegas.....this was the family trip...and we were running around a bunch at our resort, playing tennis, swimming etc.

Vegas is the guy's weekend.....look forward to meeting up. I will PM you before I leave and exchange some contact info. We are staying at the MGM and will have the goods for some pre-show fun.

Tampa was EPIC.....pure magic and I am so happy I was unspoiled. So freaking happy!!!!

Well, I was at Ferg's too - I think somehow I missed meeting up with you Godeater2112. However, I did hang a bit and enjoy meeting Scottishdood - and amazingly, after he returns to Scotland, we will both fly to New York city to see the Steven Wilson shows! In fact, staying on nearly the same street in Manhattan! Small world indeed! If you're in New York too, let's have a drink! :cheers: :hail:

Well, I was at Ferg's too - I think somehow I missed meeting up with you Godeater2112. However, I did hang a bit and enjoy meeting Scottishdood - and amazingly, after he returns to Scotland, we will both fly to New York city to see the Steven Wilson shows! In fact, staying on nearly the same street in Manhattan! Small world indeed! If you're in New York too, let's have a drink! :cheers: :hail:

I saw scottishdood hanging with some people at a table closer to the band than we were. Probably you?

I saw scottishdood hanging with some people at a table closer to the band than we were. Probably you?

Probably - sorry I missed you guys.

Btw, Scottishdood and I were unable to meet up in New York this past weekend (too much going on!) It was such a coincidence that we met up in Tampa and were staying a couple blocks apart in NYC for the Steven Wilson shows.... but it wasn't to be.

Archived