2015 - 05/18 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Congratulations to m&g winners: Hector in St. Louis, Jeffrey in Austin & Donald in Dallas!

All right Austin is out. I'm doing Dallas. I'll hit up Ticketbastard or Stubhub Monday morning, start the 5 hour drive down before noon.

Where's the party?

"Quick reminder. A group Meet and Greet is planned at The Livingroom Lounge, inside the W Dallas - Victory Hotel. Located south of AAC at 2440 Victory Park Ln. Arrive when you can, some folks will be there as early as 4:30. Doors open at AAC at 6:30."

@John Rogers

Lots of really good and really expensive seats left on stub hub. I’m hoping Ticketbastard will release some decent one’s, within 20 rows, the day of, or a price cut on Stub Hub.

I find the W very stuffy and trendy to the point of annoyance. I’ll be in the Jack Daniels pub inside the AAC before the show. Ill buy you a pint if you can find me. Ill be wearing a Rush in Rio shirt.

@John Rogers

I’m hoping Ticketbastard will release some decent one’s, within 20 rows, the day of, or a price cut on Stub Hub.

I’ll be in the Jack Daniels pub inside the AAC before the show. Ill buy you a pint if you can find me. Ill be wearing a Rush in Rio shirt.

That is my plan as I don't have seats yet. How early in the morning might Ticketbastard release seats?

What time does the Jack in the ACC open? I'd really like to have that pint with you.

Archived