2015 - 05/16 - Austin, TX @ 360 Amphitheater

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

anyone get their Austin tickets yet? I just got mine on the citibank presale. Section 107. Not too far, but waaaaaaaayyyyy over on the left. I've never been to this venue, so I'm hoping they will be marginally decent seats.

Anyone ever been to this venue?

Clem

anyone get their Austin tickets yet? I just got mine on the citibank presale. Section 107. Not too far, but waaaaaaaayyyyy over on the left. I've never been to this venue, so I'm hoping they will be marginally decent seats.

Clem

Haven't purchased my tickets for Austin yet, but have been to the venue for Jimmy Buffett (feel free to judge, it was awesome). The seats should be decent because the outward triangle seemed fairly narrow. Really enjoyed how easy the access & parking were there. Plus, if you don't want to pay for parking at the venue, there was a free shuttle service from remote lots that I think weren't very far.

Clem

Haven't purchased my tickets for Austin yet, but have been to the venue for Jimmy Buffett (feel free to judge, it was awesome). The seats should be decent because the outward triangle seemed fairly narrow. Really enjoyed how easy the access & parking were there. Plus, if you don't want to pay for parking at the venue, there was a free shuttle service from remote lots that I think weren't very far.

Thanks. The venue site says that the price of the parking is included in the ticket. I'm glad, since many Yelp reviewers said they paid as much as $20! To park!

IMO Jimmy Buffett is o.k. I have his box set. His music seems to be a bit monotonous. Still, though, there is no better music that when you're on the beach with a cool drink in your hand.

See you at the show.

Clem

Howdy! Somewhat new to this board, but by no means new to the greater Rush community. My son and I are flying back to my native Texas from California for this show. It's a last minute thing due to an unexpected freeing up of my schedule

So we have yet to procure tickets. Does anyone have experience getting tix either the day of or close to it at this venue when shows here are sold out? I've had decent luck scoring seats this way elsewhere. We don't need the great seats; just being in the house and preferably not on the lawn will be fine with us. We'd be happy to take a couple of seats off anyone's hands in case they upgrade too. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Austin on a Saturday! Anyone up for a tailgate?

Im in!

Dude, I'm seriously thinking aboot the eight hour drive. What is the ticket situation like?

Im in!

Dude, I'm seriously thinking aboot the eight hour drive. What is the ticket situation like?

Sold out on the official site, surely there will be something on StubHub.

Thanks.

Folks who know the arena what are your thoughts aboot rolling the bones hitting up the box office on show day morning?

Im in!

Sold out on the official site, surely there will be something on StubHub.

Well, Austin wont be happening for me - I originally was going to do Austin and Dallas, but ended up Tulsa and Dallas. Absolutely no regrets. I can drive back to Dallas after the show, but Tulsa and Austin are both overnight trips

Congratulations to m&g winners: Hector in St. Louis, Jeffrey in Austin & Donald in Dallas!

Archived