2015 - 05/12 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I am 99 & 44/100 sure that I will be there. I'll be partaking in the January 30th Ticketmaster online festivities..... :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

I work nights, so I will be taking Monday & Tuesday nights off. 2.5 hour drive from my house to the XCel Energy Center......and 2.5 hours back home. :boohoo:

It's official. I will be there May 12th!! Floor Center Section, Row 11, Seat #1

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kSQFvqYBPSs/UKOwlJopODI/AAAAAAAABmQ/KgIsfIl5nT4/s1600/homer_woohoo.jpg

I'm there. Floor L, Row 10, seat 9.

Wish I could remember if the seat numbers in the row from aisle to center or center to aisle so I could figure out exactly where I am. Those virtual maps they have on the Excel site are cool.

FL9 is the default view I just had. Nice seats i'll be back in the 27th though.

I'm there. Floor L, Row 10, seat 9.

Wish I could remember if the seat numbers in the row from aisle to center or center to aisle so I could figure out exactly where I am. Those virtual maps they have on the Excel site are cool.

At the Excel Center, if you're on the main floor and facing the stage, the seat numbers in every section go from right to left.

I am 99 & 44/100 sure that I will be there. I'll be partaking in the January 30th Ticketmaster online festivities..... :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

I work nights, so I will be taking Monday & Tuesday nights off. 2.5 hour drive from my house to the XCel Energy Center......and 2.5 hours back home. :boohoo:

Boohoohoo ah shaddap :P ... I also work nights and have to take a Jefferson Lines bus 4 hours each way .. arriving 12:30 AM Tuesday, leaving 6:30 AM Wednesday. Sleep? What sleep?

Boohoohoo ah shaddap :P ... I also work nights and have to take a Jefferson Lines bus 4 hours each way .. arriving 12:30 AM Tuesday, leaving 6:30 AM Wednesday. Sleep? What sleep?

From my home in Western Wisconsin, it's a good drive to.....anywhere. :doh: 2 hours to Madison, 2.5 hours to Minneapolis, 3 hours to Milwaukee, 4-5 hours to Chicago.

My worst drive was from Milwaukee, after the Rush Show during Summerfest. After the Show, it took over TWO HOURS to go ten blocks.....just to get on the interstate. When I got home, the SUN WAS RISING....... :boohoo: :boohoo:

I'll be at the show... don't know our seats yet. My friend I'm going with used to work for Ticketmaster and has a contact there we're getting tickets through. So excited!

Any of you live in St. Paul? I may need a favor. PM me please.

I will be there, Row 9, Seats 13 and 14. Driving from Winnipeg for this, will probably leave after midnight and spend a day at nickelodeon universe.

I'm driving from Manitoba for the show, and not sure right now if we'll turn it into a family trip or if I'll just go myself. Boingo, if you're looking for a driving partner let me know. Or if there is anyone else going to this show from Manitoba that would be interested in sharing driving and gas let me know and maybe we can work something out!

I'm driving from Manitoba for the show, and not sure right now if we'll turn it into a family trip or if I'll just go myself. Boingo, if you're looking for a driving partner let me know. Or if there is anyone else going to this show from Manitoba that would be interested in sharing driving and gas let me know and maybe we can work something out!

Normally I would be up for that, but my friend and I already have a rather weird schedule going on involving leaving at midnight, and staying in Minneapolis for a couple days to go to a Dan Deacon concert (he's an electronic musician BTW) and will probably head to the Wisconsin Dells on the day in between, so it's probably best for you to find some other mode of transport.

Meet and Greets have been selected

Rush is a Band retweeted

WarholSquares1_bigger.jpg Rush Backstage Club@rushbackstage 57m57 minutes ago

Congratulations to Lincoln M&G Winner Jeffry and St. Paul M&G Winner Thad!

Anyone still looking for a great seat? I have a single VIP Silver ticket with swag for sale:

Alex Side Section 118 row 2 Seat 8 Pad $309.96 - Unfortunately, I cannot attend my birthday show so fix is up for grabs.

Please message me if interested. I have posted this as well over on the FB Rush fan pages to ensure complete coverage.

Hard fix that can be transferred via TM or delivered in person in Tulsa!!

Hi everyone, had someone who unfortunately had to back out of the show so have a single ticket to find a home for. Section 118, row 8, great seat by the stage, paid $150 and change (face value) through Ticketmaster, so it can either be transferred via the TM site or exchanged at the arena on show night.

Would like to get as close to what we paid for it as possible, since we have some travel expenses to get to the show, but am open to offers as we'd love for it to go to a fan. Send me a message if interested, thanks!

If anyone is interested I checked TM and I am seeing 12th row dead center right now. If I hadn't already bought tickets I would be nabbing these.

I asked in the attendance numbers thread in the spoiler section what the numbers were like for St. Paul. As of yesterday there was 61.7% sold based on 11000 capacity, so something like 6700 attendees so far.

I expect the walkups to add to that and the number to top out around 8000, same as the CA Tour.

Nice to see some decent tix popping up here and there, that should stimulate people to buy that were on the fence and it might drive down some of the prices on the broker sites to encourage others to buy there. We'll see.

As long as I'm there it's all good!

I asked in the attendance numbers thread in the spoiler section what the numbers were like for St. Paul. As of yesterday there was 61.7% sold based on 11000 capacity, so something like 6700 attendees so far.

I expect the walkups to add to that and the number to top out around 8000, same as the CA Tour.

Nice to see some decent tix popping up here and there, that should stimulate people to buy that were on the fence and it might drive down some of the prices on the broker sites to encourage others to buy there. We'll see.

As long as I'm there it's all good!

were you there for the vapor trails tour? lower level had a lot of seats. the show did not seam to have a lot of energy. then they punished us and we got skipped for R30. Had to go to missouri for that one.

I was there for VT. I had a seat higher up on the side so I couldn't see too much of available seating for that show. I thought it was decent but from my experiences seeing them at other venues, Minny shows tend to be hit or miss with them. The first Snakes show and the Counterparts show in 94 were both outstanding in the audience energy and the band seemed really tuned into it and played with a lot of vigor, imo. The CA show and the second Snakes show seemed to lack that energy and the band didn't seem to play as well overall, imo...whether those things are inherently related to each other or not I can't say.

I'm comparing Snakes 1 with Snakes 2 and Winnipeg on leg 2, and the CA shows with Winnipeg and the two Halifax shows (Winnipeg was a touch better than Minny, Halifax one was AMAZING, and Halifax 2 was about the same as CA in Minny...to show you what I'm comparing them to).

The Time Machine show and the VT Tour shows were somewhere in the middle of those ones, I would say.

Time Machine, Counterparts and Snakes 1 were the best attended shows I thought. T4E I saw in Ottawa so I don't know about that one.

Like you, I missed R30, money was tighter that year and they weren't anywhere I could easily get to without spending a ton.

Archived