2015 - 05/10 - Lincoln, NE @ Pinnacle Bank Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'll be there 5th row. It's hard to believe they're coming to Lincoln! I have always had to travel to other larger cities to see them. I thought the Time Machine Tour in Omaha would be the last time I would ever get to see them. Let's just say I fell out of my chair when I saw they were coming to Lincoln. Looking forward to the show!

Hi all,

I went a bit overboard buying tickets and I have an extra for this show. I'm wondering if anyone is interested in a single GOLD or PLATINUM seat. The Gold is row EE of Section 51, and the Platinum is row 1 of Section 106. Face value is $407 for the Gold or $425 for the Platinum, and that's all I'm asking. Right now I'll sell either one and keep the other for myself. If interested, let me know.

Thanks!

--Jason

I'll be there 5th row. It's hard to believe they're coming to Lincoln! I have always had to travel to other larger cities to see them. I thought the Time Machine Tour in Omaha would be the last time I would ever get to see them. Let's just say I fell out of my chair when I saw they were coming to Lincoln. Looking forward to the show!

My thoughts exactly, HRM!!!! :ebert: :clap: :cheers: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana: :yes: I grew up in Omaha, but now live in Lincoln, and was totally SHOCKED to learn that Rush were scheduled to play in Lincoln this year.....WOO HOOOOO!!!!!! :cheerleader: :banana: :cheerleader: :banana: It's a year to celebrate RUSH!!!!! :guitar: :clap: :cheers: BTW, I have a 4th-row seat on Alex's side, so I may "run into you" at the show!!!!! :ebert: :cheers:

I will be heading to Lazlo's as well. I'm getting to Lincoln at noon, I'll have plenty of time to get pumped.

It looks like Lazlo's is the PRE-SHOW MEETUP place!!!!! :cheers: :ebert: I'll most likely be there, too. :cheers: I'm SO JAZZED for this show......WOO HOOO!!!!!! :clap: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

Meet and Greets have been selected

Rush is a Band retweeted

WarholSquares1_bigger.jpg Rush Backstage Club@rushbackstage 57m57 minutes ago

Congratulations to Lincoln M&G Winner Jeffry and St. Paul M&G Winner Thad!

I have an extra ticket (1) for this show. Section 212. Second row from rail. Face value. Will post actual seat after Tulsa show tonight. Ticket is in car. I am taking my parents for moms Day so you have to sit with us.

Hats off to the Lincoln faithful. They are already Tailgating. 6 Hrs before showtime.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/kingsley%20tractor%2010_zpside62wku.jpg

Archived