Did you get tickets?

LedRush

no not yet :sigh: i heard my dad say he wants to see them on the last show at The Forum (i really dont care if its the last show, I just want to see them). i also heard him mention floor seats. my mom said that floor seats aren't always the best option depending on how far you are. if we can get close enough floor seats then that'll be great but if not then i'd rather sit on one of the side lodges. when my family saw them we were in the nosebleeds. i mean, it was still a great experience and thankfully we brought binoculars, but i want decent or semi-decent seats.

You know what's great? New Orleans hasn't even announed an on sale date, but good ol' stubhub apparently has tons...including...a 2nd row ticket for $3,200! What a steal! (as in if you buy this, you're 100% getting your money stolen) I think the saddest part is, some poor sob is gonna fall for a lot of these fakes floating around already.

You know what's great? New Orleans hasn't even announed an on sale date, but good ol' stubhub apparently has tons...including...a 2nd row ticket for $3,200! What a steal! (as in if you buy this, you're 100% getting your money stolen) I think the saddest part is, some poor sob is gonna fall for a lot of these fakes floating around already.

Perhaps my post, which relates to your Edm, can be answered:

I have to ask this question.

This buying up of all prime tickets by StubHub before any of the fans get a chance to buy them - why is this allowed by Rush management? Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have gathered, even before the presale begins, most of these prime seat tickets are already gone?

Perhaps my post, which relates to your Edm, can be answered:

This buying up of all prime tickets by StubHub before any of the fans get a chance to buy them - why is this allowed by Rush management? Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have gathered, even before the presale begins, most of these prime seat tickets are already gone?

Yeah, it really sucks. I just have a hard time believing that any tickets they have for the shows that don't even have a determined date for pre-sale (or any other sale) are even slightly legit . As far as what I've been reading from lots of you folks during the recent rounds of pre-sales, it sounds like typical ticket sniping. Secondary retailers like stubhub certainly use software to complete ticket requests faster than any normal human. I can already tell I'm going to have to do some major preparations for maximum ordering speed if I want to repeat last tour's front-row success.

Edited by edm2112

This buying up of all prime tickets by StubHub before any of the fans get a chance to buy them - why is this allowed by Rush management?

http://1t8r984d8wic2jedckksuin1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cash-pile.jpg
  • Like 1

Maybe I'm not getting my point across.

Someone is getting kickbacks on these tickets. Don't tell me that Rush/management can't put a stop to this.

Piles of cash involved. Piles and Piles. Taking on Ticketbastard, et al, is too much of a financial risk...the stuff of young upstarts.

The one way we can all stop it is through the one market force in our control: Demand.

Just. Quit. Buying.

Or...accept it for what it is and enjoy the show, if you can afford it.

• Like 2

What the F**K is going on over there? Ticket Bastards. :bang bang:

In 2010 I spend 2,000 bucks to fly to Chicago and see some Rush concerts. That included flight, hotels, food, hired car, gas, tickets for 3 concerts...and I got a single Omaha front row, from a reseller for 125, half an hour before the show.

Seems, those days are over.

Edited by greyfriar

In 2010 I spend 2,000 bucks to fly to Chicago and see some Rush concerts. That included flight, hotels, food, hired car, gas, tickets for 3 concerts...and I got a single Omaha front row, from a reseller for 125, half an hour before the show.

No...you have the right idea. Wait them out and prices drop. If we all did that, things would go back to a reasonable system.
  • Like 3

This buying up of all prime tickets by StubHub before any of the fans get a chance to buy them - why is this allowed by Rush management?

http://1t8r984d8wic2jedckksuin1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cash-pile.jpg

They'll never get a dime from me. Ever again. The scales have fallen from my eyes. It is all nothing but big business and a racket.

• Like 2

No...you have the right idea. Wait them out and prices drop. If we all did that, things would go back to a reasonable system.

True, but who here has the patience, besides the old farts? :cheers:

• Like 2

They'll never get a dime from me. Ever again. The scales have fallen from my eyes. It is all nothing but big business and a racket.

There's a price point for all of us, I suppose. $50-75 seems high, but reasonable. Beyond that, I'm out.

I'll look forward to all the free bootlegs!

• Like 1

True, but who here has the patience, besides the old farts? :cheers:

You know, I've taken your approach before. Wait till the last minute, see if I can score a score a ticket. If not, go out and have a pretty good time on the town for what I would have spent.
  • Like 1

Goose, tell me if I have this straight in my mind.

The prime concert tickets are gone even before presale starts. So a fan is hoping to get quality seats, but they were already scarfed up by that Stub place and other independent scalpers.

Rush has to know this is going on. Why hasn't it ever been stopped? Unless....unless....unless....someone is getting a major kickback from the sale of these grossly overpriced tickets.

Seems to me everyone is thinking the concert is tomorrow. There's plenty of time and my suggestion is, look for the smallest venue near you, drive to that venue at show day and buy your ticket just outside. Enjoy and have fun. It's a :rush:
  • Like 4

Seems to me everyone is thinking the concert is tomorrow. There's plenty of time and my suggestion is, look for the smallest venue near you, drive to that venue at show day and buy your ticket just outside. Enjoy and have fun. It's a :rush:

You take a real chance doing that, especially if the nearest venue is hours away.

• Like 2

I'm taking my chances with the general sale going on next Friday. I'd love kickass, up close seats, but my bank account says nope. At this point, I am tickled pink that I get to see them at all.
  • Like 2

I'm taking my chances with the general sale going on next Friday. I'd love kickass, up close seats, but my bank account says nope. At this point, I am tickled pink that I get to see them at all.

For sure, a "bad" seat is better than no seat at all. At least you're there. From some of their concert DVD's, you can see that even the people way in the back are having a great time. :haz:

• Like 3

Toronto tickets are not yet on sale to the fans via the legal method, but Stubhub is already selling them. Something is not kosher here.

http://www.stubhub.c...7-2015-9223896/

I had fifth row for S&A tour Concord CA in 2007. At the time I thought I was spending high at 250.00 a ticket. How times have changed. I sat upper level two shows last tour which was ok but I want to sit close for this one. Nothing on the first pre-sale but this is a marathon, not a sprint----------------unless of course you were lucky, I was not.

You take a real chance doing that, especially if the nearest venue is hours away.

Haha, I traveled far over 10,000 kilometers, one way, without tickets, more than once and it was always

Über-ace.

• Like 1

Haha, I traveled far over 10,000 kilometers, one way, without tickets, more than once and it was always

Über-ace.

I wouldn't have done that. :LOL:

• Like 1