Did you get tickets?

LedRush

I scored first section on Geddy's side for both Newark and NYC.

Very happy with the Rush fan presale!

We should meet up for the Newark show. I'm in section 9.

Absolutely.

There are two great restaurants/bars next to the arena.

Also, we live in Essex County are considering doing a preshow at our house before the show.

We are less than 10 miles up 280 from Prudential.

I worked in Gateway One for a few years. Will someone please tell me where this Prudential Center is? I don't remember it at all. Where is it in relation to Gateway One (which is directly across from Penn Station)?

And what restaurants are you talking about? Is Don Pepe's still there?

Edited by Lorraine

Absolutely.

Also, we live in Essex County are considering doing a preshow at our house before the show.

I worked in Gateway One for a few years. Will someone please tell me where this Prudential Center is? I don't remember it at all. Where is it in relation to Gateway One (which is directly across from Penn Station)?

It's about 1.5 mikes away off Lafayette st.

Wanted to get 2 tickets but with 2 kids in college and the 3rd going in the fall, I couldn't justify spending $250 bucks on lowel level seats.

I'm determine to scope the after market to complete the trifecta. Hoping I can swing it before June. I took my middle to CA in Newark and that was his first show. Got tickets so my daughter could go see T Swift and that was her first show. That leaves my oldest. He graduates college in May and I wanted to take him to the show. We'll see.

Edited by dtpoet

Absolutely.

Excellent !!! I'm in Nutley. We'll chat as the show gets closer.

Absolutely.

From Gateway, the Pru is up Market St(west?) then down a block on Mulberry St. There there a number of restaurants right outside the Pru... (Dinosaur BBQ is one of them).

Don Pepe's is still alive.

Are you going to the show ?

Got nothing possibly thanks to my job. I work evening shift, so when I went to bed last night at 5AM I still thought the VIP sale was the only one starting today.

Got up at noon, didn't check internet before going to work today. Get home from work at midnight, Surprise! TicketsToday presale started 14 hours ago, I check out St. Paul, the $128 tickets aren't even listed, the $98 offered me section 115 row 12 (back 3rd of lower bowl) three straight times, then said there no tickets available.

So thanks for nothing, presales.

Edited by Pause Rewind Replay

I got two sets of first row in the second floor seating section (FFF and DDD) for Denver. I threw back some 19th row of the front floor (Alex of center) but decided that the first row of the second section (about 26 rows back) would be better, so I bought those. I'll pony up for Gold VIP for the Detroit show when those hit. Rock ON!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202012%20The%20Palace%20Detroit/IMG_2759_zpscbb90369.jpg

Between me, my employer, and my ex all logging in at the start of the San Jose presale we were able to score 4 gold VIP 9th row Geddy's side, and 2 silver VIP 13th row center section. One of the better presales where luck was finally on our side. I'm very happy with this.

Absolutely.

From Gateway, the Pru is up Market St(west?) then down a block on Mulberry St. There there a number of restaurants right outside the Pru... (Dinosaur BBQ is one of them).

No

Absolutely.

No

:(

• Like 1

Just to bump up the level of excitement.... My video from the last tour. I was row 2 but this tour I decided to sit 1st level.

http://youtu.be/srNRkeaQJKg

You know, after I finally saw a show front row, back on the lawn was fine with me. It was actually really fun back there. Lots of room for a proper YYZ interpretive dance performance. :dweez:
  • Like 2

I have to ask this question.

This buying up of all prime tickets by StubHub before any of the fans get a chance to buy them - why is this allowed by Rush management? Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have gathered, even before the presale begins, most of these prime seat tickets are already gone?

Luckily got Silver after I couldn't get Gold. 13th row on Alex's side at Bristow! I'm psyched!!!

Thats the old Merriweather Post isn't it?....

Luckily got Silver after I couldn't get Gold. 13th row on Alex's side at Bristow! I'm psyched!!!

Old Nissan Pavillion. Merryweather is still there! How have you been, Narp?

• Like 2

Old Nissan Pavillion. Merryweather is still there! How have you been, Narp?

Been doing well. Always glad to see you around :rose: :cheers: I thought they were all the same thing :LOL: I haven't lived up there in 15 plus years so I don't know much anymore. The last show I saw at The Nissan Pavillion was Hootie and the blowfish in the mid 90's..... :codger:
  • Like 1

Thanks! Good to be back. Been working way too much and my resolution for this year is to do less of that and more fun stuff, like TRF!

Are you going to catch any shows?

Edited by crimsonfrippy

Thanks! Good to be back. Been working way too much and my resolution for this year is to do less of that and more fun stuff, like TRF! ������

Are you going to catch any shows?

Atlanta it looks like for me. Greensboro isn't any further but I really can't justify spending money to see more than one show and there are some lovely people in the Atlanta area that I would like to meet and see the show with....
  • Like 2