Did you get tickets?

LedRush

Bristow Och 3 Row L.

BTW, I got section 204 Row L first but now need to sell it.

Looking for my cost, plus paypal fees. My cost was $105.15, paypal should be a few bucks, so $110 should cover it.

Row L is front row of section 204 right begind the VIP section.

You can probably cancel directly with ticketmaster (or whomever) if you call today.

I dont think so, I bought through the presale and it says No refunds.

f***ing Gold VIP sold out in five minutes for San Jose! I was able to refresh and scored Silver. 16th row dead center. I can't complain.

Are you going with Mark Davis? :huh: :LOL:

Hahahahaha! Hell no! I'm not going to waste a Rush ticket on Dumb And Dumber! I'm taking a beautiful blonde Raiderette!

• Like 1

f***ing Gold VIP sold out in five minutes for San Jose! I was able to refresh and scored Silver. 16th row dead center. I can't complain.

Are you going with Mark Davis? :huh: :LOL:

Hahahahaha! Hell no! I'm not going to waste a Rush ticket on Dumb And Dumber! I'm taking a beautiful blonde Raiderette!

Oh yeah!!! :whipgirl: :D

Just pulled 27th row main floor Alexs' side for St Paul. Not a whole bunch left really, all I was getting was 30th and 34th row so I settled for the 27th. Could have done better if I would have put all 7 machines of mine online at once.

Bristow Och 3 Row L.

BTW, I got section 204 Row L first but now need to sell it.

Looking for my cost, plus paypal fees. My cost was $105.15, paypal should be a few bucks, so $110 should cover it.

Row L is front row of section 204 right begind the VIP section.

You can probably cancel directly with ticketmaster (or whomever) if you call today.

I dont think so, I bought through the presale and it says No refunds.

I've mentioned this somewhere else, I think, but if you return them the same day, it usually works. I say "usually", but it has worked every time I have tried it. Despite that it says no returns.

Got VIP for Newark (row 6) and fan-presale for DC (section 101 row M)

So they VIP tickets now tell you what seats you're getting now instead of day of show?

Yes, VIP tix tell you row and seat unlike last tour.

http://www.unitedcenter.com/assets/1/7/concert_floor_seating.jpg

I'm in Row 2 of Sec 104. Didn't have a whole lot of dough to blow, so I'm pretty jealous of those of you who are getting floor seats and such.

I hope to see some of you at the Chicago show, though!

I got 2 for 111, row 11

I scored myself a Silver VIP ticket 14th row center, one seat from the isle - Oh Yeah!!! With a seat like that and the swag, it's totally worth the 300 bucks.

And I was even able to grab seats for some friends / family through the fan-presale I was able to get 2 seats in the first row of section 102 and three seats right behind them - all at face value.

The Rush Gods definitely smiled on me :)

I'm sorry to anyone who couldn't get a seat. I know that in Chicago you can still pull up a random VIP package or regular seat through the other presale - so if you feel like "spinning the wheel" you could get lucky

Got VIP for Newark (row 6) and fan-presale for DC (section 101 row M)

So they VIP tickets now tell you what seats you're getting now instead of day of show?

Yes, VIP tix tell you row and seat unlike last tour.

Yes, per rushisaband.com, those VIP sold through ticketmaster showed you the exact seat, while those VIP sold through VIP Nation are still just a guarantee and won't know until you pick them up at the venue the day of the show. So, it's some of both.

I have already printed out my ticket for the Newark show.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Somebody take me!!!! who needs a date?!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Edited by umoveme

I scored first section on Geddy's side for both Newark and NYC.

Very happy with the Rush fan presale!

We should meet up for the Newark show. I'm in section 9.

Absolutely.

There are two great restaurants/bars next to the arena.

Also, we live in Essex County are considering doing a preshow at our house before the show.

We are less than 10 miles up 280 from Prudential.

I decided to go with silver tickets for Buffalo, since I missed the 10 am start time this morning. Would have liked to have been closer, but I'll take what I can get. :)