Did you get tickets?

LedRush

21st row on the floor at NYC

11th row on the floor at Newark

7th row on the floor at PHL

Another little trip from the UK sorted :dweez:

Were all those in the general presale, or were any VIP? Also, did you get singles or doubles? I'm just a little jealous that my 1 in row 4 at MSG costs only about $100 less than all yours combined if you got non-VIP.

All in the general presale

PHL - 1 seat

EWR - 1 seat

NYC - 2 seats

All bought within 15 min of going on sale.

That's crazy good. I was trying in MSG for 1 and Newark for 2 (and PHL for 1 or 2) and the best offers I got was row 19 for 2 in Newark and row 16 for 1 in MSG. PHL was bad for 1 or 2 (like something in the second level of sections...I think F).

I got 15th row on Geddy's side for Atlanta using fan presale for me and my daughter. We are panning on going the the Toronto night 2 show but I don't see and regular "fan presale" for that show so I hope I do as good!
  • Like 1

I got Row 9 on Geddy's side for the St. Paul/Minneapolis show. I was scared because when I first clicked to get my tickets I got row nine and accepted them, but then for some reason I was taken to another page that said I had reached it by pushing the back button, so I couldn't get any tickets at any price (Damn Scalpers). After 10 minutes of trying though, I got row nine back. This will be the second best seat I have had for a rush concert, only behind 8th row in Winnipeg

It took a long time but I scored two in Row 10 on the floor on Alex's side for St. Paul. Good enough! Best I've done in a presale since 2007.

I just have to wait to figure out if seats 9 and 10 are closer to the end of the row or closer to the middle of the row. I never remember how they run the seat numbers on the floor there.

Yeah, Arenas are weird like that, I know Winnipeg and Vancouver have the numbers run right to left, and Red deer is left to right, but I have never been to the Twin City arena before

Anyone get tickets for San Jose yet? It seems to be for VIP Gold and Silver packages only, hard to tell and even those have no seats available.

There are tix available at fan resale https://rush.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=164447

• Like 1

i just looked at the San Jose post up above and wow, they have more price levels to choose from, and cheaper, than at Madison Square Garden, wonder why that is?
  • Like 1

Bristow Och 3 Row L.

BTW, I got section 204 Row L first but now need to sell it.

Looking for my cost, plus paypal fees. My cost was $105.15, paypal should be a few bucks, so $110 should cover it.

Row L is front row of section 204 right begind the VIP section.

I got 2 for Tulsa, Section F2 Row J (10th), regular price.

I also picked up six more in F5 Row M for regular price.... which one would think would only be three rows behind the row J tix mentioned above... but the more I look at things, the more I'm convincing myself that the lettering starts over when you get to the second tier of sections (F4, F5, F6). I wonder how many rows are in the first tier of sections (F1, F2, F3)....

Anyone know?

EDIT: It appears to me, after viewing the virtual tour of the BOK center, that F1, F2, and F3 have rows A through K (1 throgh 11), and then F3, F4, F5 would start over at A, meaning that the F5 Row M seats I bought are row 24.

So I have 6 tix in row 24, center to unload!

Edited by Prime Mover and Shaker

Anyone get tickets for San Jose yet? It seems to be for VIP Gold and Silver packages only, hard to tell and even those have no seats available.

There are tix available at fan resale https://rush.shop.ti...&eventId=164447

Hooray!!! I can't thank you enough for that info LedRush, I like the seat they offered very much -- Floor 2, Row 29, Seat 11.

Just when I think I know all the ins and outs of buying concert tickets, nope, I find I have a lot to learn, LOL.

• Like 1

Bristow Och 3 Row L.

BTW, I got section 204 Row L first but now need to sell it.

Looking for my cost, plus paypal fees. My cost was $105.15, paypal should be a few bucks, so $110 should cover it.

Row L is front row of section 204 right begind the VIP section.

You can probably cancel directly with ticketmaster (or whomever) if you call today.

There are tix available at fan resale https://rush.shop.ti...&eventId=164447

Hooray!!! I can't thank you enough for that info LedRush, I like the seat they offered very much -- Floor 2, Row 29, Seat 11.

Just when I think I know all the ins and outs of buying concert tickets, nope, I find I have a lot to learn, LOL.

I'm glad you're happy with what you got!

Aisle seats are always good.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, don't know whether to wait and see what comes up in general sale, I'd rather be closer to the stage even if I'm higher up.

That's the only seats I go for,

Same with flying. I can get up an move around with out bothering others. :D

Edited by troutman

Ok...I have put my heart back into my chest. I am going to let my buddy in Buffalo get tickets. I am willing to take the best we can get in order for him to take his three kids along with us. I have been really spoiled the last three tours with seats no worse than 10 th row (1st row Pittsburgh being best). I am looking forward to sitting back a bit and taking in the whole thing. Just thankful this is happening!
  • Like 1

Ok...I have put my heart back into my chest. I am going to let my buddy in Buffalo get tickets. I am willing to take the best we can get in order for him to take his three kids along with us. I have been really spoiled the last three tours with seats no worse than 10 th row (1st row Pittsburgh being best). I am looking forward to sitting back a bit and taking in the whole thing. Just thankful this is happening!

:goodone: Droopy! :D

I scored first section on Geddy's side for both Newark and NYC.

Very happy with the Rush fan presale!

We should meet up for the Newark show. I'm in section 9.