Did you get tickets?

LedRush

In my cart:

Is it worth it for $430 at MSG? Or should I wait until Public Sale?

Rush

Section: F

Row: 5, Seat: 1

Row: 5, Seat: 2

In my cart:

Rush

Wait...you'll be able to scalp better later. Also, because these are on the floor, you don't get the advantage of being higher up than those in front of you. Plus, seats in section 108-107 or 116-117 will be cheaper and better.

I'm signed up for the newsletter and they said that there is presale for those who are and I could buy tickets at 10:00 am but I haven't received an email or anything. Am I not looking in the right spot or something?

Also, I could be wrong, but I think most places let you cancel an order within 24 hours. I've done that a few times where I've taken seats that were good but not great, kept at it and got better seats, and then canceled the first order.

I'm signed up for the newsletter and they said that there is presale for those who are and I could buy tickets at 10:00 am but I haven't received an email or anything. Am I not looking in the right spot or something?

There should be a link if they sent you an e-mail that will take you to the presale page.

This thread also has all the links to the presales:

http://www.therushfo...ks-thanks-riab/

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

http://www.unitedcenter.com/assets/1/7/concert_floor_seating.jpg

I'm in Row 2 of Sec 104. Didn't have a whole lot of dough to blow, so I'm pretty jealous of those of you who are getting floor seats and such.

I hope to see some of you at the Chicago show, though!

I got 2 for 111, row 11

I got Row 9 on Geddy's side for the St. Paul/Minneapolis show. I was scared because when I first clicked to get my tickets I got row nine and accepted them, but then for some reason I was taken to another page that said I had reached it by pushing the back button, so I couldn't get any tickets at any price (Damn Scalpers). After 10 minutes of trying though, I got row nine back. This will be the second best seat I have had for a rush concert, only behind 8th row in Winnipeg

It took a long time but I scored two in Row 10 on the floor on Alex's side for St. Paul. Good enough! Best I've done in a presale since 2007.

I just have to wait to figure out if seats 9 and 10 are closer to the end of the row or closer to the middle of the row. I never remember how they run the seat numbers on the floor there.

With two kids in college and last heading there in the fall, I just couldn't swing presale for Newark at $240 for two tickets. Just to torture myself, I did submit for tickets and would have gotten section 7 or 20. Ugh!

Was trying to complete my little trifecta. Took my middle child to CA for his first show and got my youngest tickets to Swift for the Red tour (she took a friend to her first concert). The last one left is my oldest and he's graduating college this spring so it was going to be a surprise graduation present to his first concert.

Oh well. Will keep an eye on the after market over the next few months.

Edited by dtpoet

In my cart:

Rush

Wait...you'll be able to scalp better later. Also, because these are on the floor, you don't get the advantage of being higher up than those in front of you. Plus, seats in section 108-107 or 116-117 will be cheaper and better.

Bummer, I just pulled the trigger on Seat 1 and 2 in Row 3 Section F. Guess I should have waited!

Edited by Hemisteers

In my cart:

Rush

My question too, though I'm looking at the lower priced ones that are further away.

There should be a link if they sent you an e-mail that will take you to the presale page.

This thread also has all the links to the presales:

http://www.therushfo...ks-thanks-riab/

Thanks, I figured it out. I got 2 tickets in section 119 row 11 at the First Niagara Center on June 10th!

Just tortured myself some more. Would have gotten section 7 row 22 at Newark.

Step away from the computer!!!!

Wound up getting tickets for 3 shows in a row. Not sure if I'm crazy or just excited since this will be the first time I get to see the band live. But this is what I've been saving my money up for, so why not right?

Philly - Alex's side floor seats

Sec 4, Row 3, Seats ( 2 - 1 )

Newark

Sec 7, Row 20, Seats ( 1 - 2 )

NYC - these were the hardest to get

Sec 104, Row 15, Seats ( 4 - 3 )

Jocelyn

Yeah lets all get away. I just made my purchase and I'm incredibly stressed still. I should be happy im on the floor with only 2 rows ahead on my section. Aisle seats are cool too right?

My girlfriend is having issues with anxiety, and might not be able to go. So that adds to my woes :/

Edited by Hemisteers

Aisle seats are always good.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, don't know whether to wait and see what comes up in general sale, I'd rather be closer to the stage even if I'm higher up.

• Like 1

Yeah lets all get away. I just made my purchase and I'm incredibly stressed still. I should be happy im on the floor with only 2 rows ahead on my section. Aisle seats are cool too right?

My girlfriend is having issues with anxiety, and might not be able to go. So that adds to my woes :/

I hear ya. Just bummed :(

21st row on the floor at NYC

11th row on the floor at Newark

7th row on the floor at PHL

Another little trip from the UK sorted :dweez:

Were all those in the general presale, or were any VIP? Also, did you get singles or doubles? I'm just a little jealous that my 1 in row 4 at MSG costs only about $100 less than all yours combined if you got non-VIP.

All in the general presale

PHL - 1 seat

EWR - 1 seat

NYC - 2 seats

All bought within 15 min of going on sale.

Definitely not worth it at that price for the same reasons I mention in the MSG response above.