Did you get tickets?

LedRush

I got 2 in Row 19 center in the Newark presale, and then lost them due to computer error...arggg. 10 minutes later I got 2 in row 21 center...not bad.

I also got 1 in row 4 center for MSG. I'm stoked.

I also plan on going cheapies in Philly.

Still trying MSG to see if anything else opens up.

Edited by LedRush
  • Like 1

I was trying for Buffalo at 10am. It's a show I *might* go to but the best I pulled was 4th row, Alex's side allllll the way against the lower bowl. If it was on the center aisle I probably would have taken it.

Going to try for Tulsa in 15 minutes. Hopefully something decent pops.

Pulled 2 for Newark in Row 9 Center on my first try!!

Bringing my 9 yr old to his 6th show ...........Greensboro will be his 5th.

Great...I will be able to see over his/her head!

I was trying for Buffalo at 10am. It's a show I *might* go to but the best I pulled was 4th row, Alex's side allllll the way against the lower bowl. If it was on the center aisle I probably would have taken it.

I wouldn't have turned that down. Fourth row sounds damn good to me no matter what part of the row you end up in.

• Like 1

Props to those that scored VIP for Newark...was on trying right at 10:00 and never got seats. Those that did its cool you know where your seats are...wasnt the case last tour. Once it was 30 minutes past 10 I gave up as VIP seats get worse as time goes buy and row 10 isnt worth (to me) same $$ as first 3 rows.

So used the general presale and best I could buy so far is Alex's side row 20, purchased so I have something but I'll keep trying...sometimes great seats pop up later on these deals. Now that I've given up on VIP for Newark I'll also check on seats for Buffalo.

I wouldn't have turned that down. Fourth row sounds damn good to me no matter what part of the row you end up in.

But for the $500 the tix cost, you'll probably be able to scalp as good of tickets later...if not better. I agreed to the VIP package (only 1 ticket) because it was 4th row center and because I want the schwag. I still may try and scalp better tickets if I can get front row (best I've gone is row 2).

I pulled 7th row Alex's side on the floor for Philly in the general pre-sale. I tried about 10 times, it kept saying "no tickets available at that price level" blah, blah.... and then Voila!

Now, for plane tickets.....

and to wait for Tampa (to VIP or not to VIP, that is the question)

Hi, does anyone know how it works as far as what tickets will actually be left at Madison Square Garden for the general on-sale next week? Or, will ANY be left?? Do we think the uppers closer to the stage will be around then, since the presale looks like it's all lowers. (What's left of them anyway...)

21st row on the floor at NYC

11th row on the floor at Newark

7th row on the floor at PHL

Another little trip from the UK sorted :dweez:

• Like 1

http://www.unitedcenter.com/assets/1/7/concert_floor_seating.jpg

I'm in Row 2 of Sec 104. Didn't have a whole lot of dough to blow, so I'm pretty jealous of those of you who are getting floor seats and such.

I hope to see some of you at the Chicago show, though!

21st row on the floor at NYC

11th row on the floor at Newark

7th row on the floor at PHL

Another little trip from the UK sorted :dweez:

Were all those in the general presale, or were any VIP? Also, did you get singles or doubles? I'm just a little jealous that my 1 in row 4 at MSG costs only about $100 less than all yours combined if you got non-VIP.

I guess I will settle for something ordinary. I cannot believe the VIP was sold out in seconds!!!!

Gotta keep trying...I had lots of offers in VIP...it's just that most were in the 8-10 range, and I wouldn't pay $500 for that.

I got Row 9 on Geddy's side for the St. Paul/Minneapolis show. I was scared because when I first clicked to get my tickets I got row nine and accepted them, but then for some reason I was taken to another page that said I had reached it by pushing the back button, so I couldn't get any tickets at any price (Damn Scalpers). After 10 minutes of trying though, I got row nine back. This will be the second best seat I have had for a rush concert, only behind 8th row in Winnipeg

I guess I will settle for something ordinary. I cannot believe the VIP was sold out in seconds!!!!

There's nothing wrong with settling for an ordinary ticket. There's always a chance as the show gets closer for really good seats to open up. I guess i'm an easy compromiser because I took the first seats that were offered to me in the presale. Yes, it's nice to sit up close but the main thing is making sure that you have tickets even if they're not what you hoped for. At least you'll still be able to see the show.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

There's nothing wrong with settling for an ordinary ticket. There's always a chance as the show gets closer for really good seats to open up. I guess i'm an easy compromiser because I took the first seats that were offered to me in the presale. Yes, it's nice to sit up close but the main thing is making sure that you have tickets even if they're not what you hoped for. At least you'll still be able to see the show.

I agree with you guys. I was a little frustrated, but I will keep trying. I was able to see them up close once before, and it was really great! The most important thing is to go to the show, of course!!!!! I will have fun no matter where I am sitting.

Gotta keep trying...I had lots of offers in VIP...it's just that most were in the 8-10 range, and I wouldn't pay $500 for that.

totally! that is a lot of money if you are not in the first few rows.