All of todays presales including links (Thanks RIAB!)

Snaked

In years past I bought tix through Rush's backstage club on pre-sales. I don't see any place to do that now. How are you guys getting pre-sale info?

Presale info comes from being signed up for the newsletter on Rush's website, although hanging around this forum folks will also post the needed info.

That's always been the case in years past and I even re-registered but as of now I still have not gotten any email about pre-sales.

I don't want to miss the opportunity for St. Louis.

Thanks for the reply!

Just click the link in the OP for the show you want.

If you're doing VIP the password is RUSH2015 (all caps)

St. Louis isn't up for pre-sale yet but I will keep checking email and here.

Thanks

If your buying a single ticket the pre-sales (non VIP) can land you an amazing seat. Buy a pair and it is a total crap shoot. I typically have gotten row 15-17 for a pair on the general non VIP presales.

Trying for a pair for Philly (going to that show instead of MSG) and the best I pulled was row 17...threw it back...I will take my chances the week of the show (which has never let me down yet in all my years of going to Rush shows) to land a pair in the first 10 rows.

Edited by Todem

Started trying right at 10:00 for Floor Price One for Buffalo and it's claiming there aren't any...

Me too. These presales are just BS. I am sorry. I cannot stand this. I love Rush more than anything but my family, but you think they would throw a 35 year fan a bone.

Now I have to succumb to stub hub to get a good ticket.

No, you don't. First, keep trying the presale, but if that doesn't pan out, remember this is a small batch release of tix. The general sale may yet yield good seats. There is also a citibank presale on 1/27, I think?

Good luck - don't give up just yet!

• Like 1

Make sure you go to the correct site. VIP is at ticketmaster and other seats are at www.rush.shop.ticketstoday.com

If that doesn't work follows the OP's link or the link in the email.

I wasted 10 minutes trying to figure it out.

Also, at tickets today it kept saying none available for a few minutes before it popped some up.

I got lower level side (111) in the middle for Chicago. Row 11

Hope to do better in Columbus.