All of todays presales including links (Thanks RIAB!)

Snaked

On your marks!

Get set!

GO!!!!

10AM EST

May 26: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - Atlanta FAN | VIP

May 30: Jiffy Lube Live - Bristow FAN | VIP

Jun 10: First Niagara Center - Buffalo FAN | VIP

Jun 23: TD Garden - Boston FAN | VIP

Jun 25: Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia FAN | VIP

Jun 27: Prudential Center - Newark FAN | VIP

Jun 29: Madison Square Garden - New York FAN | VIP

10AM CST (11AM EST)

May 8: BOK Center - Tulsa FAN | VIP

May 12: Xcel Energy Center - Saint Paul FAN | VIP

May 18: American Airlines Center - Dallas FAN | VIP

May 20: Toyota Center - Houston FAN | VIP

Jun 12: United Center - Chicago FAN | VIP

10 AM MST (12PM EST)

Jul 11: Pepsi Center - Denver FAN | VIP

10 AM PST (1PM EST)

Jul 23: SAP Center - San Jose FAN | VIP

Started trying right at 10:00 for Floor Price One for Buffalo and it's claiming there aren't any...

Me too. These presales are just BS. I am sorry. I cannot stand this. I love Rush more than anything but my family, but you think they would throw a 35 year fan a bone.

Now I have to succumb to stub hub to get a good ticket.

• Like 1

What a cluster f**k...Newark...no VIP within 60 seconds

I got on Newark within like 5 seconds of 'go time' and got nothing. Went back a few minutes later and it showed row 10. For that, it would be better to move back a few rows and save $100.

FYI - I just pulled 7th row Alex's side on floor for Philly in the general presale. Maybe my 10th try at pulling tix - it kept saying "no tickets available at this price level".. and then Voila, 7th row on floor. I feel lucky because I was considering VIP....
  • Like 1

But did get decent seats for the DC show (but didn't try to go VIP for that one). Decent for me, that is. Row M section 101.

Got Row DDD in the Pit for the ATL show!!! I'm so stoked ... after I got the ticket to come up and bought it, I went back again to see what would come up and it saidf there were no more Gold VIP tickets left at that point, only Silver. That was about 4 minutes after the onsale time.

I do wish the VIP tickets would go onsale after the pre-sale, so you could see if you can get decent seats in the pre-sale. Oh well, I would have never gotten Pit tickets in the pre-sale anyway, so ... did I mention I am stoked??? :-)

Edited by capoetc

I got on Newark within like 5 seconds of 'go time' and got nothing. Went back a few minutes later and it showed row 10. For that, it would be better to move back a few rows and save $100.

Just tried again (about 10:15) and was able to get 6th row on Alex's side. Keep trying.

• Like 1

Got two fan at The "Jiffy Lube Live" in VA... Took a little while, kept getting "too many" (I was getting two) but after a few tries, I got them at about 10 after 10:00.

SO I'M GOING!!! hahahahha!!!!!! (good luck to the rest of ya's)

Just tried again (about 10:15) and was able to get 6th row on Alex's side. Keep trying.

Wow, you did great! I will keep at it, I have secured Alex's side row 20 but will try for better ones still and I'm sure I'll have no trouble selling the row 20 seats if need be.

Giving up on VIP...now 30 minutes in it wouldnt be first few rows so not worth it.

In years past I bought tix through Rush's backstage club on pre-sales. I don't see any place to do that now. How are you guys getting pre-sale info?

Presale info comes from being signed up for the newsletter on Rush's website, although hanging around this forum folks will also post the needed info.

What I thought was odd was, they said in advance that you would not know your seat until a few days before the show and that you could not sell the tickets (have to show at the venue and show ID to get your ticket) ... but it showed me the tickets I would be getting when I bought the tickets (VIP Gold).

So, you'll probably see some 1st 10 rows show up on StubHub too, which is probably why they went so fast this time.

I tried to get the highest priced ones for the Buffalo show ($126) but it told me there were none available currently. I was able to get row 31 on Geddy's side ($88.50) and i'm happy with that. I'm going with my brother and nephew which has become sort of a tradition now. This will be the 11th time i'll be seeing them, the 12th for my brother and the 6th for my nephew.

I hope everyone else has some luck with this. The way Rush's presale goes always seems to be a bit of a pain for a lot of people.

Got two fan at The "Jiffy Lube Live" in VA... Took a little while, kept getting "too many" (I was getting two) but after a few tries, I got them at about 10 after 10:00.

SO I'M GOING!!! hahahahha!!!!!! (good luck to the rest of ya's)

See you there. Join is in our pre-show tailgate. Details will be posted once the admins create the meetup threads.

In years past I bought tix through Rush's backstage club on pre-sales. I don't see any place to do that now. How are you guys getting pre-sale info?

Presale info comes from being signed up for the newsletter on Rush's website, although hanging around this forum folks will also post the needed info.

That's always been the case in years past and I even re-registered but as of now I still have not gotten any email about pre-sales.

I don't want to miss the opportunity for St. Louis.

Thanks for the reply!

That's always been the case in years past and I even re-registered but as of now I still have not gotten any email about pre-sales.

I don't want to miss the opportunity for St. Louis.

Thanks for the reply!

Just click the link in the OP for the show you want.

If you're doing VIP the password is RUSH2015 (all caps)