THIN LIZZY: Who Is Your Favorite Guitarist From This Legendary Irish Band? R.I.P. Phil Lynott And Gary Moore!

RUSHHEAD666

Thin Lizzy Guitarists! Pick Your Favorite One!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Thin Lizzy Guitarist Is Your All Time Fukking Favorite? I'm In A "Cold Sweat!" It's running down the back of my neck-ah!

• Eric Bell
    • Dave Flett
    • Midge Ure
    • Scott Gorham!
    • Gary Moore! R.I.P.
    • Brian Robertson
    • Snowy White
    • John Sykes!
    • Vivian Campbell! Shitty Guitar Player In Def Leppard!
    • Richard Fortus
    • Damon Johnson! Was In Alice Cooper!
    • None! Thin Lizzy Sucks! They are the worst band from Ireland! U2 is better!

Alright guys! Here we go! I thought I already did a poll like this on here but I couldn't find it so let's do this!

Who is your all time favorite guitar player from Thin Lizzy?

You can only pick one! I think Scott Gorham could win! The Legend is still playing in a band like Thin Lizzy! BLACK STAR RIDERS!

I'm probably going to go with John Sykes. I just love his stuff. Tygers Of Pan Tang, Whitesnake, Blue Murder, and of course his solo albums ROCK except for "Loveland!" WTF! Anyway he is a KICK ASS AXEMAN!

THIN LIZZY RULES!!!!

If anyone picks that U2 IS BETTER SHIT THEN YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!!!

Phil will haunt you for the rest of you life!!!!

I would say that Thin Lizzy is easily a TOP TEN BAND OF ALL TIME!

Cheers!

Snowy White gets an honorable mention too. The dude has been playing in Pink Floyd and with Roger Waters for decades.

Have you checked out Snowy's solo albums? He has a ton and I love them all!! SNOWY WHITE & THE WHITE FLAMES!!! KICK ASS!

His guitar work on "Chinatown" and "Renegade" are amazing!

Love,

"MEXICAN BLOOD"

Individually, it's Gary Moore for me. He's one of my favourite players.

But in Thin Lizzy, nothing beats the combined force of both Gorham and Robertson together :guitar: :guitar:

• Like 3

In the context of Thin Lizzy - Scott of course. But, a shout out to Eric Bell, he is so overlooked, he deserves major kudos just for the solo on The Rocker alone.

But yeah, Thin Lizzy is totally one of my top bands too. And their records just keep sounding better and better with each listen, so much heart and depth to their material.

• Like 2

Moore Gorham combo. Moore was the most complete guitarist, with Gorham as his foil. If only that line-up could have stayed together. Check out the Phil lynott tribute DVD , which features Bell, Robertson, Gorham and Moore.

Edited by foghorn-leghorn

In the context of Thin Lizzy - Scott of course. But, a shout out to Eric Bell, he is so overlooked, he deserves major kudos just for the solo on The Rocker alone.

But yeah, Thin Lizzy is totally one of my top bands too. And their records just keep sounding better and better with each listen, so much heart and depth to their material.

Where have you been young lady?!

• Like 1

Where have you been young lady?!

I have been waiting for the new tour announcement :D But, I knew when I saw this thread, you would be here :) my first post in like, forever

• Like 1

You guys rock! Damon is excellent!

I saw him in Lizzy at the Concord Pavilion.

I was a bit concerned about that Lizzy MK but man I was blown away!!

I've always been a Sykes guy so I've seem that Lizzy Sykrs line up like 5 times!

Let's just face it everyone.

Every Lizzy line up kicks ass!

Michael has no Irish blood or "Mexican Blood" in him! Lol

Sorry couldn't resist!

I'm in a serious Lizzy mode! It's just as good as when I hit a Rush obsession!

I'm so pissed! All Gold VIP sold out in 7 minutes in San Jose.

I was able to get Silver. 16th row center.

I am targeting Vegas and the LA Forum next.

Pure bliss!

I need to get my ass to Ireland to see HatchetAxe the Phil Statue and the Rory Gallagher Guitar at the bar!

Night Life is a masterpiece!