VIP package cost?

Weakly Criminal

Uusally $350 each last tour, for this tour now that they're offering Gold and Silver VIP packages I'm gonna guess ~$500 for gold ~$250 Silver, we'll see. At least this time with Gold you're in the first 10 rows instead of first 15 like the CA tour. I'll find out for sure at 10AM tomorrow :)

Is a Password needed like some of the previous presales?

Dang. I'm thinking I can do better from a scalper service. I can get 20th row or better with the presale. I could care less about the schlock that comes with the VIP thing. I would just like to have an up front ticket for the first time in a lifetime of RUSH shows. Anyone know what a scalper gets for a ticket in the front 10 rows? Something tells me this may be the last tour.

Dropping the presale on us right away. Kinda surprised by that. I scored front row last tour and it was a memory of a life time. However, it is a lot of money and you have to wait till show day to know where you landed. I'm gonna pass this year but it is cool thing to try once!

VIP Prices and password up at Cygnus X-1 http://news.cygnus-x1.net/2015/01/rush-announce-r40-live-40th-anniversary.html#.VMFpaOqnIR4.twitter Info at bottom of article.

$403.50 for Gold (rows 1-10)

$303.50 for Silver (rows 11-16 or first 6 rows of lower bowl)

Hmm... taking my chances in the general sale for St. Paul is $146. Think I'll save the $250 difference.

• Like 1

VIP Prices and password at Cygnus X-1 (password at bottom of article) http://news.cygnus-x...aOqnIR4.twitter

VIP Gold: $403.50 (rows 1-10)

VIP Silver: $303.50 (row 11-16 or first 6 rows of lower bowl)

Hmm.. $146 for the general sale for St. Paul. Think I'll save the $250 ( :blink:) difference and take my chances then.

Edit: Oops, sorry about the double post. First one didn't show up until after I'd made the second. Computers just loooove me.

Edited by Pause Rewind Replay

So the VIP tickets go on sale at the same time as the Pre-Sale? I'm assuming so...

The VIP tix are the only ones going on sale today as far as I know.

just signed up for Rush.com newsletter.. How/when can I get the password for the presale?

Nope. "Fan Club" tickets are going on sale via TicketsToday (the former MusicToday site) for the first batch of cities.

I just pulled 7th row Alex's side on the floor for Philadelphia - in the general presale. I was lucky, because I was considering the VIP. My advice - try your luck at the presale first. Don't give up - try for an hour or so. You might score first 10 rows without the VIP.

I just pulled 7th row Alex's side on the floor for Philadelphia - in the general presale. I was lucky, because I was considering the VIP. My advice - try your luck at the presale first. Don't give up - try for an hour or so. You might score first 10 rows without the VIP.

Yeah... I tried at Bristow, and kept getting nothing, nothing nothing, then all of a sudden, I got two in section 103. The VIP tickets are just off the charts.... I'd be divorced if I picked two of those up!

• Like 1

Eagle, did you get your tickets?

No, not yet. Mine haven't gone on sale yet. I had thought about going to Buffalo but was having second thoughts. All the floor seats are gone is why I was asking about side seats.

No, not yet. Mine haven't gone on sale yet. I had thought about going to Buffalo but was having second thoughts. All the floor seats are gone is why I was asking about side seats.

What about the first tier up from the floor? Is that any good?

That's what I'm talking about but directly to the side of the stage

Cost was academic for Newark, brokers must have grabbed them in bulk. I was ready to shell out for 2 Gold VIP but despite trying exactly as they went on sale at 10 and then steady for an hour...none to be had. Within 15 minutes they were available on Stub Hub for $800-1400 each.

Backup plan worked, at least got two floor seats Alex's side row 20...not great but we're spoiled after the past few Rush tours, they'll be fine once the lights go down. :rush:

I was ready to shell out for 2 Gold VIP but despite trying exactly as they went on sale at 10 and then steady for an hour...none to be had. Within 15 minutes they were available on Stub Hub for $800-1400 each.

That's extortion, and it's awful.

• Like 2

That's what I'm talking about but directly to the side of the stage

I've had really bad luck with tickets like you describe in the past...directly to the side is pretty grim, and you probably would not be able to see the big screens, props or maybe even Neil...

On one Stones tour those to the stage sides were the last seats to be had, still a good time but couldn't see much besides Mick and Keith out front

Edited by Stan Getz
  • Like 1

Dang. I'm thinking I can do better from a scalper service. I can get 20th row or better with the presale. I could care less about the schlock that comes with the VIP thing. I would just like to have an up front ticket for the first time in a lifetime of RUSH shows. Anyone know what a scalper gets for a ticket in the front 10 rows? Something tells me this may be the last tour.

Shit, me too. This is well above my budget. Dammit.