Don't forget to sign up for newsletter

glennb2112

I know they haven't sent the pre-sale codes out yet, but did you guys get an email from them about the tour? I thought I was subscribed but didn't get anything. So I subscribed again and it didn't tell me I was already subscribed. I'm wondering if they really did delete the subscriber's list.
  • Like 1

Yes. Early today, Ticketmaster had info on non VIP presale. Now, that info has been deleted.

Do you think we will have to enter our email? Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Of course the link is going to get out (RIAB has already tweeted the link). Without a password or email, it really isn't exclusive.

I'm confused by that email, Lorraine. Maybe the new design lost all the previous subscribers so they called an audible and created this other site?

If I remember correctly, about a month or so ago I got an email from them asking me to go the rush.com and sign up again on account of the fact that they wanted to update their lists.

I resubscribed today because I know websites tendencies to change and lose some info do I thought why not. I got an email about pre release tickets for some cities. Is that the one you got?

No - mine says "R40 Announced and Remastered Vinyl Pre-Orders"

I resubscribed today because I know websites tendencies to change and lose some info do I thought why not. I got an email about pre release tickets for some cities. Is that the one you got?

No - mine says "R40 Announced and Remastered Vinyl Pre-Orders"

Ah, yes mine says that as well :D

• Like 1

Lorraine - that's the same one. Scroll way down and you will see a pass code for VIP.

I see it now. Thank you for pointing it out to me. :)

If they play the Gorge,

Won't you try and make it to the concert?

They are not playing the Gorge - they're playing someplace called Key Arena. Even if I could go, my car would never make it there and back. It's 25 years old.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Lorraine - that's the same one. Scroll way down and you will see a pass code for VIP.

I see it now. Thank you for pointing it out to me. :)

If they play the Gorge,

Won't you try and make it to the concert?

They are not playing the Gorge - they're playing someplace called Key Arena. Even if I could go, my car would never make it there and back. It's 25 years old.

You have to go!!!

I will help out in any way I can. :rose: