RUSH Announce R40 Live 40TH Anniversary Tour

ReRushed

Woohoo!!!! My dad and I are dead set on going to see them now that the dates are out and we found a good one for our schedule (Detroit)! This is so awesome! This is the best thing I've heard possibly all week! My first (and probably last) Rush concert will also be my first real concert and I'll be sharing it with my dad! Not to mention it's happening this very summer! We're trying to get some friends to tag along too, so this could possibly be one of the greatest nights of my life! RUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(Now they just have to promise me they'll play Xanadu and my future state of bliss will be complete)

:D

• Like 2

They are playing every other day in May for four weeks with no break. That's a lot and doesn't sound laid back to me for men over sixty.

I'm starting to wonder if this tour isn't some kind of compromise tour. It looks like it is a bare essentials type of tour.

I will be curious to see if the show length will be as long as previous tours, they have already subtly cut the show length the last tour or two with their ridiculously long intro and outro videos. I am glad that my show date is only the third date after a 10 day break, hopefully Ged's voice will be OK.

Where are you going? To Portland or Seattle?

Salt Lake City. SLC crowds are lame but a 4 hour drive beats a 6 or 7 hour drive and that's each way.

Edited by Apollo

They are playing every other day in May for four weeks with no break. That's a lot and doesn't sound laid back to me for men over sixty.

I'm starting to wonder if this tour isn't some kind of compromise tour. It looks like it is a bare essentials type of tour.

I will be curious to see if the show length will be as long as previous tours, they have already subtly cut the show length the last tour or two with their ridiculously long intro and outro videos. I am glad that my show date is only the third date after a 10 day break, hopefully Ged's voice will be OK.

Where are you going? To Portland or Seattle?

Salt Lake City.

I didn't look at the schedule, I just looked at where you live.

For all those who will be going, please take plenty of pictures and make sure you commit every detail of the concert to memory so you can come back and post the pictures and tell us what it was like. :) :) :)

Does that mean you're not going???

For all those who will be going, please take plenty of pictures and make sure you commit every detail of the concert to memory so you can come back and post the pictures and tell us what it was like. :) :) :)

yes

yes

Holy f**k!!!

WHY Not???

$408 for Gold Ticket WE as RUSH fans should boycott these prices- wait for other seats & Move into empties @ Alll Shows- The Boys will retire on these profits!

THE END OF AN ERA

$408 for Gold Ticket WE as RUSH fans should boycott these prices- wait for other seats & Move into empties @ Alll Shows- The Boys will retire on these profits!

THE END OF AN ERA

Yowsa!

I think we'll see the typical Evening with Rush close to three hour show

I'll pay for a platinum ticket! I don't care man! I have a goal. The Sphere. I am going to hit three shows to get to 60.

Oh by the way, this year I'm not taking my wife! I will save a shitload of money!!!! YAHOO!!!!

You can take my wife...

...please!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nGhnc5xvd1c/T9WH9fbBHYI/AAAAAAAAC8A/9D5jKiLoi5s/s320/Henny+Youngman.jpg

• Like 1

THE END OF AN ERA

Ripoff.

YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!! Now I just have to wait about a year until they are coming to me...

I think they will Europe in the autumn 2015. Maybe September or October

Jag hoppas du har rätt!

• Like 1

I bet they dust off Fly By Night, what with the vinyl re-release and all.

By-Tor, for sure, and maybe the title track in some form. Oh...I give In the End even money odds.

• Like 4

I just had a dream about a special advance concert of Rush with a big attendance, we were waiting anxiously for the show to begin just watching some guys displaying different Rush items on screen and on a stage and it seems to take hours and hours before realizing that there was not a show.

THE END OF AN ERA

Those prices are insane, there is absolutely no reason to pay that since you can often get better seats in the regular presale. I don't think I'd pay $400 if I was guaranteed front row.

• Like 1

THE END OF AN ERA

Those prices are insane, there is absolutely no reason to pay that since you can often get better seats in the regular presale. I don't think I'd pay $400 if I was guaranteed front row.

No surprise a guy like you is astonished at the prices.

I'll pay for a platinum ticket! I don't care man! I have a goal. The Sphere. I am going to hit three shows to get to 60.

Oh by the way, this year I'm not taking my wife! I will save a shitload of money!!!! YAHOO!!!!

You can take my wife...

...please!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nGhnc5xvd1c/T9WH9fbBHYI/AAAAAAAAC8A/9D5jKiLoi5s/s320/Henny+Youngman.jpg

Hahahahaha! I love it buddy! I get it! "TAKE MY WIFE!" TAKE BART!

It's so funny Goose. I picked up Silver VIP today at 10:08 am. 16th row center.

I told my wife via text that I was pretty happy with what I was able to get.

She never responded.

So hours later I told her, "Hey Wendy, you don't have to go to any Rush shows with me this summer."

She fired back in seconds. "Where did that come from??"

So now it seems she wants to go. I can't figure out this person.

"Game Playin' Woman?" That's a wonderful Y&T Song!

Dude! I don't get it man.

I would rather take my dad to Rush than my wife.

Anyway, no drama. I'm just confused.

Fuckk it! RUSH RULES!

That's the bottom line.

• Like 1

Really needed a new studio album but hope y'all enjoy the gigs.

Enough live dvd's and youtube footage to last me a lifetime, new rush material can keep me going for years. Even now all i'm listening to is VT remixed.

fingers crossed for a couple new tracks before tour begins i suppose :(

• Like 1

THE END OF AN ERA

Yowsa!

Nobody is forcing you to buy VIP.

I'm hoping that Philly, Newark and New York will come in at around $400.