40th anniversary tour announced

shail

Wonderful!!

I'm so glad they're playing indoors in Columbus in June. I actually prefer that to a big outdoor shed show.

This is fantastic!!

I'd love to hit up a couple of other shows, too, but I don't know exactly where.

• Like 1

Stoked...finally we know :rush: Looks like Buffalo and Philly or Newark shows for us!

I might like Buffalo too. It's a bit far, but might be doable. I'm about midway between there and Chicago, so it's kind of a toss-up, if I'm going to travel significantly at all. (Who am I kidding? I haven't traveled significantly for a rock and roll show in years! But I may. Might head south, too, if I can get away with it).

Stan- I loved your collaborations with Joao Gilberto...and Antonio Carlos Jobim, too.

• Like 1

When does TM.post the ticket prices?

Found it on full TM site.

WOW! $63.70 & $224.30

A lot of sweet talking with the wife over the next few days. Lol. Actually, I took my middle son to see CA. Got my daughter tickets to see T Swift. All that's left is to take my oldest to this show.

Edited by dtpoet

Checked out the VIP stuff, this tour will offer gold and silver packages. Gold is assured something in first 10 rows (last tour was within first 15); silver is rows 11-15 or first 10 rows in the lower bowl. No prices yet...sucks you don't know your seat but it worked well for us last time.

Hotel reservations made for the Prudential center...I will be a wreck waiting on the presales to start tomorrow!

Edited by Stan Getz

Greensboro, NC on May 28th. Although, Raleigh is where I live so I don't know why it isn't here (and more convenient).

Hmmm have some decisions to make- Dallas show is about an hour and 40, so closest, Tulsa is about 4 hours and thats the opening night. Ausint is about 4 hours, plus its outdoors and my birthday...... very pumped!!!!

I will definitely be at the Buffalo show :7up:

Kind of strange that the dates were announced during the overnight hours here on the east coast. Don't ever recall that happening before.

They announced the second leg of the Clockwork Angels tour an hour later than this announcement.

ATL so far for me. I am also seriously considering Toronto this time. Maybe the RushCon organizers can plan around the Toronto dates. That would be awesome! I hope there will be more dates added. I noticed Nashville is not on the list. Edited by johndyar