40th anniversary tour announced

shail

Well that sucks, no Pittsburgh this tour. Looks like I'll be doing Columbus for sure.

Isn't Philly just as close?

No, Philly is about 6 hours, Columbus is 3.

Well that sucks, no Pittsburgh this tour. Looks like I'll be doing Columbus for sure.

Ahh - you're likely in NE Ohio then. Went to college in NE Ohio.

Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 1

Shit. I have one chance to see them in Chicago on June 12th. I'll still be in England during the St. Louis show.

Kansas City's on July 9th which is a Thursday. I'm not counting on being able to do that with work.

No I'm in Pittsburgh. :)

This better be the tour where they finally bring back Cinderella Man, Fly By Night, A Farewell to Kings, The Fountain of Lamneth and The Necromancer and play Hemispheres in it's entirety for the album's 37th anniversary and play Chemistry, The Weapon, Cut to the Chase, Alien Shore and Chain Lightning! :smoke:
  • Like 3

No I'm in Pittsburgh. :)

My college roommate/best man at wedding has a brother that heads the AP photo division in Pittsburgh.

Edited by dtpoet

Here is hoping for a special tribute to Power Window's 30th anniversary (yes I know it got a very special 27th/28th birthday, but a guy can dream can't he)

Very very odd that neither Pitt nor Cleveland gets a date (I made a standalone topic about this). It's a huge oversight, IMO. Both cities are very important to Rush's history.

• Like 1

I only get 1 week vacation a year, I have 3 days left and they expire... Apr. 30. :banghead: (For some reason the "fiscal year" for my vacation days is May 1-Apr 30 :huh: )So going to St. Paul will have to come out of next year's whopping 5 days off. Which will make getting to a Vikings game next season a bit of a schedule squeeze. But I cannot miss this :D-13: Edited by Pause Rewind Replay

How does the presale work for the rush.com subscribers? Do you get a code or something? Would you have had to have signed up before the dates were announced?

I've never done a presale (old man speech a comin') Back in my day, you sat out over night in the sub freezing temperatures at a Ticketmaster booth until tbe tickets went in sale at 10am....

Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 2

How does the presale work for the rush.com subscribers? Do you get a code or something? Would you have had to have signed up before the dates were announced?

I've never done a presale (old man speech a comin') Back in my day, you sat out over night in the sub freezing temperatures at a Ticketmaster booth until tbe tickets went in sale at 10am....

I think they will be sending you an email link tomorrow, if history is correct.
  • Like 1

I think they will be sending you an email link tomorrow, if history is correct.

Yeah I think that's what they did before.

Sweet!

I have to get up for work in 2.5 hours and frankly I don't care. Lol - and I just got told yesterday around 4pm that I have to go today to sit through a 5 hour workshop. That is going to kill me knowing you all are jabbering away and I'm stuck listening a lecture on central A/C.

This is great news! Hopefully they will soon announce tour dates in Europe. I hope they play Permanent Waves in its entirety to celebrate the album's 35th anniversary! I also hope they bring back Test for Echo to the setlist! Edited by Hemispheres4Echo
  • Like 2

treeduck: Totally with you on Cinderella Man, The Weapon and Cut To The Chase. Give me just one of those I'll be thrilled.

Maybe I'll get lucky again... nearly fainted when I saw Grand Designs, Body Electric, AK, and Territories on the CA setlist :7up:

Gotta make sure your here opening night and follow along as each song is posted as they are played. It was awesome entertainment!

Alright, who else is going to St. Paul for Rush, where are all the Manitoba, Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin fans?
  • Like 2

Very very odd that neither Pitt nor Cleveland gets a date (I made a standalone topic about this). It's a huge oversight, IMO. Both cities are very important to Rush's history.

Don't feel bad....no Indy as well. They never used to skip Indy.

• Like 1

Alright, who else is going to St. Paul for Rush, where are all the Manitoba, Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin fans?

I'll be there with birthday bells on!!! What a nice present!!

• Like 1

Damn,

I sure hope they add some later dates. I really want to go fishing in May. I haven't been on this trip in five years. But at the same time I want to see Rush. :madra:

Edited by troutman