ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: hobo73 - Solar Federalist no. 301

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 301st Solar Federalist badge to hobo73...

hobo73, you have assumed control....

2112badge_301.jpg

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 301...Congratulations!

Also, your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and below is a mini-badge that you can add to your sig, if you wish. Congrats!

:rush: 2112badgeONLY_301.gif :rush:

Lovely.

It is getting very cold out here...the Seggerz is lonely.

LEEEEETTTT MEEEE INNNN!

(jk jk...kinda...not kinda...)

I never knew why she flew the coop.

Hope you're well, hobo, whatever you're up to!

She felt like people were trying to tell her how to raise her daughter. She was pretty cool, but I think she made the mistake of assuming that the people on The Rush Forum were the same as people on other social media. The people were trying to give helpful advice and she got really, really, angry. I hope she is doing well, and her daughter, too.
  • Like 1

She felt like people were trying to tell her how to raise her daughter. She was pretty cool, but I think she made the mistake of assuming that the people on The Rush Forum were the same as people on other social media. The people were trying to give helpful advice and she got really, really, angry. I hope she is doing well, and her daughter, too.

I always thought she was really nice. I miss her.

Me too.

Me too.

I wish she'd come back.

It was more than just that. She was blasting people who, in her eyes, were judgmental...and then went on to blast people of faith. When it was pointed out to her that she was being judgmental, she went ballistic. She was a very insecure kid. People were giving her sincere and helpful advise. I wish nothing but the best for her, but I haven't an ounce of respect for her.
  • Like 1