Predict the Tour announcement date

dtpoet

Bored. Anxious. Tired of reading some crazy topics. Thought I'd start my own.

I'm predicting January 29. Pick a date. Just one date. No range or multiple dates.

Winner gets - nothing

Edited by dtpoet

So you're saying you don't like picking between Kid Gloves and Boy George?... :sigh: :wacko:

LMAO! I'd rather stand in front of a mirror and watch my eyes bleed - which happens with threads like that.....

I was going to post a gif of the Raiders of the Lost Ark face melt scene, but even I was grossed out. :LOL:

• Like 1

January 26.

I know a dude that know Alex Lifeson's son's baby mama's sister's nephew Gabe Tuftanharber.

Everybody should trust my prediction. I got it from a very reliable source; same guy who informed about Geddy's apparent tendency to sway
  • Like 6

Never. They will retire first.

I'm certainly getting nervous. Usually, when dates start leaking out, the official announcement is just a few days away. Worried that Neil is getting cold feet and changed his mind about touring.

I'm certainly getting nervous. Usually, when dates start leaking out, the official announcement is just a few days away. Worried that Neil is getting cold feet and changed his mind about touring.

Could be. In any event, I have a not so good feeling about this tour. Something is up for sure.

For those of you who are financially able, I would suggest seeing them as many times as you can this tour.

Could be. In any event, I have a not so good feeling about this tour. Something is up for sure.

For those of you who are financially able, I would suggest seeing them as many times as you can this tour.

I'm a little nervous about it just because of the date leaking and nobody actually saying anything to confirm or deny. That seems odd to me. What Donna Halper said was only because she checked into it herself, not because she was told to say something. So really we've not heard anything at all. Just them saying they were "thinking" about it.

Here's the thing: way too many sources close to the band (a couple likely on this forum), including his drum tech (why new drums if no tour and no work?) and their long-time friend Donna Halper (always classy and loyal) have basically said there will be a tour. Also, that Ticketmaster released ("leaked", on purpose or not) dates 2 weeks ago speaks volumes.

Barring some bizarre or unfortunate circumstance, I would say a tour is 90% likely, and I have $10 that says it's a logistical, technical or business reason why we haven't heard.

Hopefully any day!

Edited by upstateNYfan
  • Like 1