Happy New Year

The Analog Grownup

From the heart, I sincerely wish and hope that the new year will be the best year ever for all here. :)

Happy New Year to all of my Rush brothers and sisters on TRF! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: And here is hoping we run into one another at a concert in 2015! :yes: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 3

I got into a fight with an idiotic greeter at Wal-Mart. He was mean & rude to me. I spend a lot of money in that store every year. I deserve better.

This being the case, I filed a complaint through the webform on the Wal-mart home page. So Happy New Year. [insert sarcasm]

Edited by Boots
  • Like 1

From the heart, I sincerely wish and hope that the new year will be the best year ever for all here. :)

Happy New Year to all of my Rush brothers and sisters on TRF! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: And here is hoping we run into one another at a concert in 2015! :yes: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That is very sweet of you, Lorraine. Have a Happy New Year, everyone. All the best!

• Like 2

Happy New Year everyone!

My New Year resolutions:

1 - Learn Norwegian (I´ll start classes next week);

2 - Run a half marathon in Rio;

3 - Travel in June to an yet-to-be-chosen location with my wife, when my daughter turns one year old;

4 - Prepare for a full on marathon in 2016 - I need to chose a place in Africa, possibly Cape Town.

• Like 2

I've been at work since 4:30 this morning, and I'm still here, at a little past 5:00 PM.

Happy new year indeed! :P

Seriously, though, honestly...I wish you all good health and prosperity in the coming year, and always.

• Like 1

For sure myself and my wife will be in bed by ten and asleep before midnight eastern as has been our tradition over at least the past 27 years anyway. 2015 promises to be a better health year for me hopefully. My kids are healthy and happy and doing well and thats what ultimately matters. Happy 2015 to all here and thanks just for being here... :cheers: :codger: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 3

I got into a fight with an idiotic greeter at Wal-Mart. He was mean & rude to me. I spend a lot of money in that store every year. I deserve better.

This being the case, I filed a complaint through the webform on the Wal-mart home page.

You seem to be in the wrong thread!

• Like 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY RUSH BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!

:dweez: :notworthy: :haz: :7up: :ebert: :yay: :hi: :cheerleader: :banana: :cheers:

• Like 2

The clocks have just struck midnight over here. Happy New Year everyone :cheers:

Are you lion? :laughing guy: :cheers:

I'm not kitten around
  • Like 2

Well, I went over to a neighbor's house instead of spending the New Year's Eve entirely solitary.

f*cker challenged me to a game of chess. I agreed, then beat him in 6 moves.

He took some offense at my laughing about that, so said he deserved a round of laughing too and challenged me to checkers.

I accepted and then promptly beat him in checkers; I had 4 kings on the board and 3 other pieces left when I gobbled his last piece.

He put away his board without further comment on the matter.

Such has been my new year's eve so far, other than posting on this forum and talking with my vanquished neighbor about other shit.

Edited by Closer to the Heart