Leaks? LEAKS ? GIVE ME LEAKS !! Tour dates that is.

got rush?

When the wifey called me and said she read somewhere? About 2015 tour dates I was like WHAT??

Just to receive a juicy morsel of a maybe dates is such a high.

Didn't this same thing happen a few tours ago? Turned out to be true?

Sure would be nice if they didn't have multiple tour dates on same day.

Sure is hard working multiple computers trying to get the very best seats that you can.

I guess we will do the VIP tix this tour.

**** Is there anybody out there in RUSH-VILLE who chose the VIP method and had/have regrets ??

**** Is there anybody out there in RUSH-VILLE who chose the VIP method and had/have regrets ??

No regrets here. I will buy VIP tix again for this next tour. Now that I've sat up close there is no way I would be content with sitting in the nosebleed seats. I got spoiled :coy:

• Like 1

No regrets here. I will buy VIP tix again for this next tour. Now that I've sat up close there is no way I would be content with sitting in the nosebleed seats. I got spoiled :coy:

Yeah same here. After being up close in front I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

• Like 1

I'll probably get VIP for one show and then regular route for 1 or 2 more. Had VIP one show last tour. No regrets other than I didn't really want any of the swag stuff (in fact I gave it all away except the shirt). Would have rather them lower the price and just get ticket only.

I'll probably get VIP for one show and then regular route for 1 or 2 more. Had VIP one show last tour. No regrets other than I didn't really want any of the swag stuff (in fact I gave it all away except the shirt). Would have rather them lower the price and just get ticket only.

I liked the swag stuff, I gave a couple of my big tickets away. What I can't wait to see is what theme they come up with for this tour. Hopefully since Neils drum tech said they were going to have to come up with a new set, it'll be different from the clockwork theme they've had the last two tours.

Hey man, where/when is that photo at the bottom of your page from? Looks like some of the Allmans jamming with some of the Dead, but I can't totally make it out. I know they played together at Watkins Glen with The Band also on the bill...

It's from 2/11/70 at Fillmore East. On stage are of course the members of the Grateful Dead, Butch, Duane, Berry, and Gregg of the Allmans, and then Danny Kirwan, Mick Fleetwood, and Peter Green of Fleetwood Mac.
  • Like 2

It's from 2/11/70 at Fillmore East. On stage are of course the members of the Grateful Dead, Butch, Duane, Berry, and Gregg of the Allmans, and then Danny Kirwan, Mick Fleetwood, and Peter Green of Fleetwood Mac.

WOW! What a cool photo. Some of the best all time taking the stage together.

• Like 1

Yeah same here. After being up close in front I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

In '08 I was in the first five rows three times in the same week. Two of those were second row in front of Ged. I know the meaning of spoiled! :D

• Like 2

Triple.. Edited by MMCXII

Post. Sorry! Edited by MMCXII

When the wifey called me and said she read somewhere? About 2015 tour dates I was like WHAT??

Sure is hard working multiple computers trying to get the very best seats that you can.

Was that picture taken at Alpharetta? I think I saw y'all. Y'all had like 5th row seats on Alex's side. Is your wife blind? The reason I ask is because I see the white cane in your picture and when I saw this couple at Alpharetta, the lady had a white cane. All I could think about was how good the show was going to sound from those seats and how good Rush must sound to a blind person!!!

If this isn't the case, I'm sorry for being mistaken. God bless.

• Like 1

Was that picture taken at Alpharetta? I think I saw y'all. Y'all had like 5th row seats on Alex's side. Is your wife blind? The reason I ask is because I see the white cane in your picture and when I saw this couple at Alpharetta, the lady had a white cane. All I could think about was how good the show was going to sound from those seats and how good Rush must sound to a blind person!!!

If this isn't the case, I'm sorry for being

Yes we are the couple from Alpharetta. My wife is blind, legally. She is not n the dark. She has RP. She has zero peripheral vision.

Actually this pic was at The Gorge. We wore the same shirts every show.

That venue it was cold and being from the south we wore t shirts. We had to buy RUSH hoodies at Alpharetta just to get warm.

Edited by scheming watchmaker
  • Like 1

Yes we are the couple from Alpharetta. My wife is blind, legally. She is not n the dark. She has RP. She has zero peripheral vision.

That venue it was cold and being from the south we wore t shirts. We had to buy RUSH hoodies at Alpharetta just to get warm.

AWESOME! I bet that was an awesome road trip to Washington, too!

Your leeks, sir.

Bonus- they double as drum sticks in a pinch (of salt).

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/how-to-clean-leeks-a.jpg

• Like 2

oh yes. What a way to end the TM Tour. We had already seen them 4 times TM tour. When I say last minute I mean LAST MINUTE we booked our airfare 6-7 days before the July 2 show. It was 100 times better than we thought it would be. Every Rush Tour should include a visit to The Gorge Amphitheater. We had 3rd row Geddy. Even got our posters on the Rush Photo Site at Rush.com.

oh yes. What a way to end the TM Tour. We had already seen them 4 times TM tour. When I say last minute I mean LAST MINUTE we booked our airfare 6-7 days before the July 2 show. It was 100 times better than we thought it would be. Every Rush Tour should include a visit to The Gorge Amphitheater. We had 3rd row Geddy. Even got our posters on the Rush Photo Site at Rush.com.

That was my first Rush show! A magical night indeed

Donna Halper tweet from TODAY. Surprised it hasn't been posted yet:

IMG_0217a_normal.jpgDonna Halper @DevorahLeah · Jan 10

Rush will tour but perhaps in short segments. After all, the guys are getting older; plus Neil doesn't wanna be away from his kid too long.

I guess because it's not really telling us anything? Talk about being vague.

Rush will tour but perhaps in short segments. After all, the guys are getting older; plus Neil doesn't wanna be away from his kid too long.

Pretty much whats been rumored, but kinda interesting coming from an insider of sorts.

Edited by greg2112

Pretty much whats been rumored, but kinda interesting coming from an insider of sorts.

I feel a great disturbance in The Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out for a tour and were suddenly confused.

• Like 3

I know one thing, it better be soon that they announce. My nerves cannot take much more.

My wife is driving me crazy. Please let it be soon!!