What songs are your current jams?

The Analog Cub

Led Zeppelin - Hot Dog

Played just as sloppily as drugged up Page? :D

Yes, but without the drugs or alcohol. :lol:

What's funny about this song is that a lot of hardcore Led Zeppelin fans despise it. I think it is rather brilliant, something that would have been right at home being played in Bob's Country Bunker. And yes, Page was sloppy, but let's be real, he was always sloppy, even before the heroin. The fact that he was in the throws of addiction and yet still wrote, recorded, and played this song song is quite impressive.

• Like 2

The Black Crowes - Jealous Again

Eagle-Eye Cherry - Save Tonight

Linkin Park - One Step Closer

Linkin Park - Crawling

Linkin Park - In The End

Linkin Park - A Place For My Head

Linkin Park - Faint

Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit

Linkin Park - Bleed It Out

Linkin Park - No More Sorrow

Linkin Park - Burn It Down

• Like 1

Haven`t touched my guitars for about three years for various reasons, but it suddenly seemed like a good idea today. So rather than making little progress with Vai, Satriani and Eddie, I opted for some old school Southern Boogie - Molly Hatchet`s "Boogie No More".
  • Like 4

Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

Muse - New Born

Toto - I think I could Stand Love Forever

Alice in Chains - Them Bones

( playing around with my Whammy DT pedal )

• Like 2

Haven`t touched my guitars for about three years for various reasons, but it suddenly seemed like a good idea today. So rather than making little progress with Vai, Satriani and Eddie, I opted for some old school Southern Boogie - Molly Hatchet`s "Boogie No More".

Glad inspiration struck & you’re back playing again :-)

• Like 4

I took drum lessons for a short while at School of Rock (my second instrument after the obligatory piano lessons as an 8 year old with the lady across the street, lol) and learned Come Together. It was SO FUN.
  • Like 3

Rush - Anthem

Rush - Bastille Day

Rush - A Passage To Bangkok

Led Zeppelin - What Is And What Should Never Be

Led Zeppelin - Bring It On Home

Led Zeppelin songs are right up there in the fun/satisfying to play department with Rush songs.

• Like 4

The Beatles - She Loves You

The Beatles - Old Brown Shoe

Me and the boys have been working on I've Just Seen a Face, I Feel Fine and Hard Day's Night
  • Like 4

Me and the boys have been working on I've Just Seen a Face, I Feel Fine and Hard Day's Night

When I was younger and played a lot, I don't think I truly appreciated how good McCartney is as a bass player.

I bought myself the 1962-1966 and 1967-1970 songbooks and have been tinkering with a bunch of different songs. Last night it was All My Loving.

• Like 3

When I was younger and played a lot, I don't think I truly appreciated how good McCartney is as a bass player.

I bought myself the 1962-1966 and 1967-1970 songbooks and have been tinkering with a bunch of different songs. Last night it was All My Loving.

The McCartney-Lennon melodies and accompanying harmonies are not only incredibly pleasing to the ear, they are remarkably complex. I'm assigned backing vocals a lot, and it's usually an easy task, but not with Beatles songs.
  • Like 1

In honor of Taylor H, I think I will work on some FF material (guitar). Don't really know it that well, so I will probably work on the common 'radio' songs.
  • Like 1