What songs are your current jams?

The Analog Cub

I dont know if I've mentioned it on here but I enjoy tabbing songs to put up online, and more recently its been bass tabs. I did the entirety of the album Silent Nation by Asia on bass earlier this year.

Just today, I finished The Absence Of Presence (the song, not the album, although that is a goal of mine sometime in the future) by Kansas. Didn't take as long as I thought. But that's been my "jam" recently 

• Like 3

Albert King's classic track Born Under a Bad Sign. "Duck" Dunn's legendary bass line and the ultimate Stax pocket blow my mind every time, even after twenty odd years of listening to the title track and the album. :heart: The bass line, simple as it is, is a real test timewise, soundwise, and in how you listen to (especially) the drummer.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Sun & Moon said:

Albert King's classic track Born Under a Bad Sign. "Duck" Dunn's legendary bass line and the ultimate Stax pocket blow my mind every time, even after twenty odd years of listening to the title track and the album. :heart: The bass line, simple as it is, is a real test timewise, soundwise, and in how you listen to (especially) the drummer.

Isn't Cross-Cut Saw on that album, too? 

• Like 1

Stone in love - Journey 

Closing time - Semisonic

Iron Maiden - Wrathchild

I've always had Journey as one of those bands I've liked but never really listened much to their discog. 

Stone in love popped up on a random streaming list and I realised it might be a good jam. Plus Steve Perry's singing is great to my mind. 

• Like 3

On 1/19/2023 at 4:42 AM, Maverick said:

Isn't Cross-Cut Saw on that album, too? 

Yes, it is. Gave it some practice time today as well. The whole album is a killer.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2023 at 3:28 PM, custom55 said:

THIS

I'd like to be right up front at this show.

That's killer On!

On the AC/DC front I've been noodling on She's Got Balls, as well as a Rocker/Go Down medley

Edited by goose
  • Like 1