Whats up with geddys yodeling??

nicky6

Isn't he just carrying the note I don't thinks it's yodeling, maybe he's been taking singing lessons, breaking some vocal barriers down.

watch CA tour. it's all over.

Mick

I thought the marble mouth and poor enunciation was all over?....

that too Narps.....never fear mush mouth is here, lol

Mick

Oops sorry. Mush mouth. My bad....

Mick

I can't even watch this DVD without cringing. It's not bad when you're there in concert because the excitement of the show (and volume) makes you not care or hear it as much. It's only later on hearing the show on video or audio that it really becomes apparent. I seriously think he's got vocal polyps or something. The voice breaking like that can be one of the signs.

• Like 1

Mick

I can't even watch this DVD without cringing. It's not bad when you're there in concert because the excitement of the show (and volume) makes you not care or hear it as much. It's only later on hearing the show on video or audio that it really becomes apparent. I seriously think he's got vocal polyps or something. The voice breaking like that can be one of the signs.

Well Eagle i hate to point it out.....but look at how he sang in the 70's. As much as people love that style........he did his chords no favors. like at all.

Mick

• Like 1