The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

Mr. Not, you have a way with words. Send Zelix a pm and get him back here.

Shooting him a PM on here wouldn't do any good if he decide never to return to the website to begin with :|

So, I'll need to hunt him down.

He's presumably a teenager living somewhere who possesses an obsession with Japanese culture and takes a liking to Rush. This narrows it down to a good few millions of people.

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 2

Remember the man that came on here and called himself NewRUSHFan? I suspected he might have been Alex too. Alex seems the type to do something like that for laughs.

Hasn't been about since last November - only had 8 posts...

:sigh:

Maybe Zelix was Alex in disguise?

I have a feeling that Geddyfan13 was Alex. His dairy-based posts were too hilarious. :LMAO:

Remember the man that came on here and called himself NewRUSHFan? I suspected he might have been Alex too. Alex seems the type to do something like that for laughs.

Well, if it was Alex, he must have gotten a kick out of the pm I sent him telling him that Rush tour dates were announced in case he was interested. :LOL:

Well, if it was Alex, he must have gotten a kick out of the pm I sent him telling him that Rush tour dates were announced in case he was interested. :LOL:

:P