Rush re-releasing Rush-A Show of Hands on "high quality vinyl"

The Analog Cub

http://www.rush.com/12-months-of-rush-14-albums-from-mercury-era-for-release-in-2015/

I can't say I'll be buying any of them.

I'm wondering if this rattling of the Rush cage is a sign that the boys are getting ready to announce something tour related.

I had to laugh at the description for Hemispheres:

May: Hemispheres (Vinyl+Download Code / High Res Digital Audio)

Another favorite of true Rush fans,

Damn. Mick just got in under the wire.... :LOL:
  • Like 2

If they released Hemispheres on red vinyl, they'd sell a crapload of them. But they probably won't, because they're not hip to what I would find bitchin'.
  • Like 4

If they released Hemispheres on red vinyl, they'd sell a crapload of them. But they probably won't, because they're not hip to what I would find bitchin'.

Nice avatar pic !

• Like 1

Nice avatar pic !

I just now figured out what it is...
  • Like 1

Nice avatar pic !

I just now figured out what it is...

It's treasured. My brother gave it to me.

This is awesome!!! I will buy them all!!!

Even thou I already got Caress Of Steel, 2112, All The World's A Stage, A Farewell To Kings, Hemispheres, Moving Pictures, Exit...Stage Left, Signals, Grace Under Pressure, Power Windows and Hold Your Fire on vinyl.

So the only new ones for me are Fly By Night, Permanent Waves and A Show Of Hands.

But still worth it to buy them all!! So will it be 200g vinyls?

Only bad thing with this is that you only get the download files in Mp3, but that dosent really matter I guess, since I already got all the latest remaster CDs...

I'll just continue to go with the sh*t quality vinyl I have....

I still enjoy my sh*t quality original vinyl of Moving Pictures I bought for $40.

$40?

I still enjoy my sh*t quality original vinyl of Moving Pictures I bought for $40.

$40?

Really. I don't really remember back then but it couldn't have been more than 10 bucks could it?...

$40?

Really. I don't really remember back then but it couldn't have been more than 10 bucks could it?...

Nah, it wouldn't have been. Even the colored vinyl weren't that much.

$40?

My vinyl copy of Moving Pictures was purchased on February 12, 1981 for $5.99 plus tax at a store called Zayre.

• Like 1

$40?

My vinyl copy of Moving Pictures was purchased on February 12, 1981 for $5.99 plus tax at a store called Zayre.

I remember Zayres. :)

• Like 1

Well, I will definitely grab Power Windows (as a fan), and a Show of Hands (favorite record of the set that I don't yet own). Otherwise I don't know. It will depend on the gram count of the vinyl and the packaging, if there is anything special and all. I am a big Vinyl collector, but I already have every album of theirs from this era excuding 2112 (not really missing it), Moving Pictures (have the live version), and 2 of the live albums. The quality is decent on all of them, but still, it would nice to have another record as insurance if the grooves thin out. If I was rich, I would not even be debating, I would say "WHERE CAN I SUBSCRIBE?"

I know, I know. I was worse then segue on Kansas, lol. :D

Mick

• Like 1

I know, I know. I was worse then segue on Kansas, lol. :D

Mick

You never know what tomorrow will bring. :)

• Like 1

I dont see this as a cash cow. New vinyl releases is something I thought plenty of fans wanted. They better do this with the Atlantic releases too. A real Test for Echo lp finally. And maybe Different Stages. Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 3

I dont see this as a cash cow. New vinyl releases is something I thought plenty of fans wanted. They better do this with the Atlantic releases too. A real Test for Echo lp finally. And maybe Different Stages.

I agree with Test For Echo, but Different Stages? That will be like 10 vinyls...

• Like 1