Christopher LEE delivers yet another METAL release! IS he not a BEAST???

treeduck

Legendary Actor CHRISTOPHER LEE Releases New Heavy Metal Single 'Darkest Carols, Faithful Sing'

Sir Christopher Lee, who has starred in almost 300 movies, including "The Lord Of The Rings", "Star Wars", "The Man With The Golden Gun", "Dracula", "The Wicker Man" and most recently "The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies", has released a new heavy metal single titled "Darkest Carols, Faithful Sing".

The single is a playful take on the Christmas classic "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" and includes three different mixes of the song.

"It's light-hearted, joyful and fun. It's a band singing on how metal should be played, the effect it has on the band and its listeners," Sir Christopher explained.

Lee joins forces once again with guitar prodigy Hedras Ramos, who had previously worked with Christopher on the album "Charlemagne: The Omens Of Death" (2013), replacing Richie Faulkner (JUDAS PRIEST) and "A Heavy Metal Christmas" (2012), which was Sir Christopher's first venture into "Christmas metal."

Christopher Lee became the oldest heavy metal artist at the age of 91. Last Christmas, the song "Jingle Hell" reached No. 18 on Billboard, making him the oldest performer in history to have charted. The record was previously held by Tony Bennett.

"At my age, the most important thing for me is to keep active by doing things that I truly enjoy. I do not know how long I am going to be around, so every day is a celebration and I want to share it with my fans," Lee, who turned 92 in May, said.

"Darkest Carols, Faithful Sing" is available now on iTunes, Amazon and Google Music.

http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/christopherleedarkest.jpg

• Like 3